H.M🫶🏽

"Maya Hamid Ali!" Hamid shouted, his loud deep voice resonated through the two-storey mansion. He stood at the entrance breathing heavily his broad shoulders heaving up and down. For a few minutes he heard nothing only the sound of birds chirping and the summer wind blowing the curtains of the living room. Then he heard the faint sound of earrings and soon he saw the 5'0 figure of his wife come in view. She descended the stairs occasionally flipping her hair irritating her husband to no extent.

She came to a stop in front of him "ji?" She beamed at him. Hamid forgot what he was going to say when she smiled at his direction the bright smile sent waves of happiness and adoration towards him. It made him melt into puddle. He regained his thoughts and cleared his throat, shaking his head "tumne office ko call karke ke ye kyu bola ki amma hospital mai hai! Pata hai mai kitna pareshaan hogaya tha!" He huffed from anger.

Maya's smile faltered but a smirk replaced it "kyu? Sahi toh kaha maine amma ki tabiyat kharab ho toh hai aaj subah mujhe call karke unhonne bola ki parsu ki party ke time pe hum Hamid ki bewi nahi lag rahi thi aur unki sehiliya unhe taunt kar rahi thi ki aisi bahu ladi." She shook her head "bhai ye dimag kharab hone ke symptoms hai isiliye maine socha jaldi se aapke office ko call kardo kya pata aur dimag kharab na hojaye" she breathed out and smiled at him again with a bit of sarcasm on her face.

Hamid glared at her he fisted his hands by his side "amma ka dimag kharab nahi hua hai tum hara hua hai pata hai accident hote hote bacha hai mera" he sent her an accusing glare. Maya sighed out aloud "lo bhai bhalayi ka toh zamana hi nahi raha yaha hum ek potential brain damage patient ki baath kar rahe hai aur aapko ye cheez bhi apne baare mai bana lena hai, aisa kese Hamid aap bhi na the world doesn't revolve around you" she shook her head in disappointment.

Hamid turned red in anger and frustration "tumhe amma ko pagal kaha?" Maya quickly covered her mouth rapidly shaking her head "aap apni hi amma ko pagal samajh rahe hai? Haww Hamid aap itni gandi aulad hai" she said still shaking her head. Hamid groaned in irritation "tume hi toh kaha "potential brain damage" pagal hi hua na uska matlab!" He huffed.

Maya gave him a confused look "kya? Lagta hai pagal yaha koi aur hai..."she scowled at him and turned around to leave but stopped and looked over her shoulder "aur haan apni amma ko khede mere baare mai fikr karna chordh de nahi toh sahi mai pagal kar dungi...aapko" she glared at him and walked away more like sashayed away.

Hamid gritted his teeth and pulled out his phone from his back pocket "hello amma kya aap meri bewi ka peecha chordh sakti hai?" Without even hearing her reply he continued "ainda se use call na kare na uski shikayat kare mujhe se, mujhe rehna hai uske saath aapko nahi" he quickly hung up and held the bridge of his nose to calm himself. Once he got control of his mind and erratic heartbeat he walked in. He sat on his study chair to complete the pending work which he left in haste.

After three strenuous hours Hamid opened the door of his bedroom to see Maya pouting and wiping her tears. He instantly got worried and rushed to her "arey kya hua jaan?" He held her close to him and caressed her soft silky hair. Maya sniffed "aapko lagta hai mai woh evil bewi hu jo apni saas ko torture karti hai" she dramatically hiccuped. Hamid squeezed his eyes shut alredy feeling a headache making its way.

He shook his head "nahi toh ye bakwas kisne kahi tumse?" Maya nuzzled deep into his chest breathing in his manly cologne which soothed her nerves and made her feel at home. "Aapki amma ne call karke mujhe bola ki aapki dusri shaadi karwa degi woh aur mujhe road pe phek degi" maya muffled out, bursting into tears. Hamid's eyes widened for the hundredth time today. He tightened his hold "nahi maya tumhe pata hai amma bakwas hi karti hai kuch toh kaam dhanda hai nahi unhe bas meri bewi ke peeche pardhi hai" he tried to console her.

He knew his mother's tactics by heart she had done same with his elder brother's wife too. That time she was successful in breaking the too apart just because she didn't like her and his brother had opposed her idea of getting married to her sister's daughter. His mistake was the he married the woman he loved not the one his mother loved.

Now that Hamid did the same thing she was beyond angry. She took it to her heart and vowed to break her another son's relation. Hamid knew her like the back of his hand he knew her every tactic, every trick.

Maya shook her head and let out another sob "aapko sika degi aur aap dusri shadi karloge" she clutched his shirt in her hand. Hamid internally killed himself "nahi jaan I promise mai unki baato mai nahi aunga tumhe pata hai na mai tum hare bina nahi reh sakta" he kissed her temples and cupped her tear stained face.

He chuckled looking at her red swollen face "bas karo rona" he wiped her tears and stared into her brown orbs, Maya suddenly got shy and blushed. Hamid smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her forehead. Maya closed her eyes in relief.

A sense of love and adoration filled her body she nuzzled close to him and smiled "promise? Agr mai sahi mai aapko pagal kardiya toh tab bhi?"she drew circles on his neck

A sense of love and adoration filled her body she nuzzled close to him and smiled "promise? Agr mai sahi mai aapko pagal kardiya toh tab bhi?"she drew circles on his neck. Hamid nodded and kissed her cheek "haan poora pagal kardo tab bhi mai tumhe nahi chodunga" he fondly smile at her red face.

"Okay"Maya bit the inside of her cheek and rested her face on his broad chest. "Che apni nak toh saaf karlo" Hamid teasingly wiped her nose getting a smack in return "zyada free na hoye aap" she rolled her eyes and went back to cuddling him. "Ji rani saheba"