R.N🫧

"Psttt" Raza ignored her.

"Razu psttt" once again he ignored her.

The next thing he knew a crumbled paper ball hit his head. He slammed his pen down in his test and whipped his head to the side "kya hai nawra!"he whispered shouted.

"Sixth waale ka answer kya hai?" She asked pointing at her sheet.

Raza glared at her and ignored her I study day and night and this fatso does nothing, why should I show her?.

"Fucking stop pestering me nawra else I'm gonna tell miss meadows"he warned her and continued writing.

Nawra made a face at him and look behind him "psst yamir" she flutter her long black lashes at him. The love sick fool immediately responded to her.

Raza clenched his hands around the pen, he was getting annoyed but nawra why disturb others when you don't study.

He looked at the old clock hung on the wall, it read 12:23 only seven more minutes for the class to get over.

He hastened his pace and sighed in relief when he was done "miss" he called her out , raising his hand.

He handed her the test paper and smiled "thank you miss" he sat down and put everything inside his bag ready for the lunch break.

The constant chatter and whisper of nawra from beside him annoyed him to no extent. He gritted his teeth but kept his mouth shut from snitching on her. After all bewi jo hai.

They were cousins and like all cliche Muslim families their marriage was fixed in their childhood and once they both hit 17 they got married but the vidai was still not done so till then they lived separately.

Nawra was the 'social butterfly' in the school she made friends even with the animals. Where ever that girl went she made new friends. Which was total opposite from Raza, he was reserved and an introvert, an extreme introvert with only one friend yamir, the dumbshit.

He didn't like her but it doesn't mean that he was not attracted to her. Nawra was the kind of girl who attracted attention anywhere she went. She was not like those models or had a cute face like in those stories rather she was thin but too thin, she stood at 5'0, average face with brown eyes, typical Indian nose and somewhat kissable lips.

She was small very petite unlike Raza who stood at 6'0 too tall for her height and he did weightlifting. So that naturally made him buff and cherry on top he was a nerd. He aced every exam and class not getting anything less than 99. Nawra on the other hand was the joker of the class, failing some classes and always getting Ds or if she studied then perhaps a C.

Apparently nawra was attracted to him but Raza had no interest in her. After the vidai he made a plan that he would keep her for two three years and then divorce her. But will it work?

The shrill sound of the bell jostled him and he quickly got up taking his bag and walking out of the room with a grinning nawra hot on his tail.

He rolled his eyes "abh kya nawra sar na pakao abhi" his voice dripping with annoyance. He felt guilty talking like this to her but he shrugged the thought off who cares.

Nawra's smile faltered a little but nevertheless she smiled again "baby chalo ek sath lunch karte hai" she liked to annoy him with the word baby knowing that he abhorred it.

She put his tiny hand on his arm, she didn't even reach his neck that's how small she was.

"Tum poora toh khati nahi ho mujhe hi khana pardhta hai"he said not having the heart to shrug her hand. I'm not heartless.

"Aapko toh pata hai na mujhse zyada khaya nahi jata"she pouted.

Raza bit his bottom lip you are not affected, you are not affected He chanted in his mind. "Isliye itni choti aur dubli ho kuch khale ti toh zara so lambi rehti" they approached the canteen.

"Raza! Humari height pe na aaye ye bhi badi mushkil se aayi hai pata nahi amma ne kaha kaha kaunse baba ke pas se dawayi lakar khilayi hai, and waise bhi doesn't boys like small girls?" She got her wallet out.

"Yes but not me I like tall and chubby girls" he paid for both of them.

"Shukriya par aapko toh sari zindagi abh ye choti si dubli si bewi ke saath rehna hai" she teased him getting a plate and grabbing a slice of pizza.

Raza didn't say anything he picked some veggies and chicken salad and dropped in on her plate "ye poora khatam karogi tum nahi toh merse bura koi nahi nawra"he warned her and took some for him too.

Nawra scowled at the veggies "Raza please ye atyachar na kare please" she dramatically widened her eyes and pursed her lips.

They settled on the a table in the corner where no one else was there. Yamir was nowhere to be seen must be with some chick. Raza thought disgustingly his friend had an obsession with girls.

"Nawra" he glared at her in his husky manly voice. Nawra pouted "please Raza please razu"

Raza picked up his fork and stabbed some veggies before putting the fork right in front of her mouth. Nawra zipped her mouth "Nawra open" she shook her head.

Raza quirked an eyebrow "1......2.." before he could count till 3 nawra opened her mouth. Raza smirked and fed her. He continued to feed her the veggies until she was done.

After sometime Nawra put her hand forward "bas aur nahi please" she pleaded. She had enough she couldn't eat more, her stomach was full and it felt like it would explode anytime.

Raza nodded and ate the veggies instead with the same fork. Nawra saw that and smirked at him "apne mujhe indirect kiss kiya" she giggles drinking the chocolate milk Raza got for her.

That boy sure didn't like her but he doesn't act like it.

Raza looked at the fork and at her, shrugging his shoulders "toh kya bewi ho meri" he was done with his lunch.

Nawra squealed in her seat putting her hands on her face "hayee aap ruke mai jia aur suhan ko bata ke aati hu" she got up but was pushed down by Raza who caught her hand.

"Jaan shh zyada apne par math phelao nahi toh kuch nahi milega aur waise bhi jia aur suhan busy hai Abhi Abhi couple bane hai dono ko time toh do ek saath"he got up with his try and took her's too.

"Ji aap jaisa bole"she fumbled with her fingers. Raza looked down at her "Nawra aur drama nahi please" he rolled his eyes.
Nawra pouted "arey Abhi toh mai shuru hi horahi thi"she fake glared at him.

He dumped their trays and exited the cafeteria "waise raza ek baath sune" Nawra fell into step beside him and tangles their hands. Raza nodded his head.

She frowned "neeche toh aaye" raza sighed and bent down matching her height "kya hai jaldi bolo class shuru hogayi hai"

She leaned forward to his ear and held his hand "voh kya hai na.." she quickly kissed his cheek "aaj aap aur cute dikh rahe ho" she rushed out and dashed away running away before he could comprehend.

Raza was stunned he touched his cheeks where it tingled and blushed. His heartbeat thumped "lardki puri pagal hai" he thought before clearing his throat and walking off in the direction where she ran.

"Lekin meri hai" the divorce idea was thrown right out of the window.

—————-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.—.-.-

I know there are a lot of grammatical mistakes I'll correct them when I get time. Pwmise 🥺

Did you notice something? I dropped a spoiler....

Anyways how was it??

Please vote and comment.