❤️‍🔥

A small chapter about Sahil and laila's phone convo.
———————

"Mai tumhe aap bulayu ya tum?" Sahil send the message.

"Jo tumhari marzi lekin mai kya bulayu tumhe ya aapko?" Sahil smiled like a Cheshire Cat.

Sahil quickly typed "mujhe toh jab tum aap kheti ho toh bohat acha lagta hai."

"Thike fir mai aapko aap keh kar bulaungi Sahil ji 😉" came her reply.

Sahil laughed and quickly sent back "hayee mera chota sa nazuk sa dil 🤧tum hume maar dogi ek din" he sent back.

"Fir aapki dekh baal bhi toh mujhe hi karni pardhe gi 🤭"

Sahil cuddled into his pillow "chalo ye toh aur acha hai. Fir toh mai bohat ache hatho mai hu" he bit his lip.

"😆aapko aaj kya hogaya hai?"

"Bas aapke bare mai sounch sounch kar pagal horaha hu😢 ek photo toh bhejdijiye iss dil ko aram milega" he cringed at his own message but sent it.

*laila sends a picture of her. Her hair is open a few tendrils falling on her face. She's in a white kurti*

Sahil stared at her picture counting his lucky stars.how did I get so lucky? Three years ago after college Sahil started working in his father's company whereas laila worked in a hotel as a sous chef.

Their friendship blossomed into a relationship a month ago when Sahil proposed to her under the starry night.

He saved the picture and set it as his home screen wallpaper. He continued to stare at the beauty when the phone dinged 'a message from jaan💓'

"Kya hua mai ittni achi lagrahi hu kya jo aap sahi mai fanah hogaye💁🏻‍♀️."

Sahil smiled seeing her message but rather than replying back to her he tapped on the video button and called her.

Laila picked up the call a little late because she didn't want to seem too desperate.

Seeing her face on the screen Sahil whistled "ya Allah meri Laila kidhar hai? Mujhe toh sirf ek phool dikhrahi hai"

"Zara gaurse dekhiye aapki Laila hi hai voh" Laila said.

Sahil pretended to look for her by bringing the phone close to his face and squinting his eyes "areyy ye toh meri jaan hi hai!" He exclaimed in a over joyous voice.

Laila blushed "chup kare pata hai aaj kya hua?" She asked him.

Sahil shook his head and for the next twenty minutes listened to her sweet voice telling him about her day.

Throughout her rambling Sahil could only focus on her shining face and her sweet laughter whenever she said something funny.

"Sahil aap sun rahe hai ya nai?" Laila asked him after she noticed him not talking and staring at her.

"Ji jaan mai sun raha hu aap bolo" he urged her to talk. There was a sudden knock on the door "baby mai Abhi aya" he left the phone in the blanket and opened the door "ji baba?" He asked his father who was standing before him.

"Kisse itni raath mai baath hor rahi hai?"Sahil Looked at the clock and was shocked to see it was 12:00 AM they have been talking since 8:00 PM.

Sahil scratched his head "vo baba laila se" his father frowned "laila se? Use sona nahi hai kya" sahil half smiled "bas dus minute mai rakh dete hai"

His father looked at him with a knowing look "agar tum dono ke beech mai kuch chal raha hai toh boldo sahil shaadi karwa dunga mai. Ye sabh peeche nahi chalega samjhe?"his father asked him sternly.

Sahil nodded "zaroor baba zaroor" he locked the door and blew a sigh "aaj toh baj gaya" suddenly he remembered laila was still on the call and quickly went towards the bed.

He picked up his phone "baby mai sounch raha tha ki apne parents se shaadi ki baa-" he stopped middle sentence when he saw her sleeping soundly.

He smiled fondly at her cute sleeping face "goodnight baby I love you" he quickly took a screenshot of her and hung up.

Kal baath karlunga ammi aur baba se shaadi ke baare mai.

With a giddy feeling he pulled the blanket up to his chin and within a few minutes sleep consumed him.

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें