Chapter three

The short Invader stared up at his tallests with horror.
"You cannot be serious!" He cried disbelievingly. Tallest Red rolled his eyes.
"Of course we're serious! Now will you do it or not?"
"It'll be a great chance to prove yourself, yknow, being so short and defective and stuff." Tallests Purple added. Skoodge was well aware of his defective-ness, Zim however was very much not. She had no clue that the Tallests hated her with every fiber of their being and Skoodge has somehow managed to work it out on his own.

"My tallests, I conquered Blorch! Isn't that proof enough??" Skoodge pleaded, he didn't want to go through with this plan. Tallest Purple rolled his eyes and then looked down at Skoodge with annoyance.
"Yeah but... JUST DO IT DEFECT!" He yelled in frustration. Skoodge felt tears burn at his eyes. He bowed his head and whispered.
"Yes my tallests. I shall go to Urth and complete my task."

The tallests smirked at him, they watched him shuffle off quietly to the launch area.
"Come on Skoodge!" He whispered angrily to himself, he dug his claws into his arms as he held back tears of anger " You can do this!" He stumbles onward with his kinda encouraging words echoeing around his mind. He was still limping from the injuries he received from when he was trying to escape the planet he was assigned to in his boot cruiser and the Xorik blew up the planet at the shooting debris crashed into his ship giving him lots of injuries and scars.

Skoodge, unfortunately not accompanied by his SIR unit, set off to Urth. He had very little with him as most of it could be tracked by Xoriks. The Voot cruiser was efficient but still damaged, he banged his fist against the side of it in frustration. He had to get to Zim as fast as he could!
"Come on Cruiser, go faster even just a little bit!"

The cruiser shook for a few minutes leaving Skoodge petrified before the cruiser shot forward at lightning fast speed. Skoodge screamed like a girl as he clutched his seat. Planets shot past him as the cruiser flew through space.

The short invader slammed forward and slammed his face onto the desk before him as the Voot cruiser stopped suddenly in front of Urth.