Chapter thirty one

Relic shoved past Roxt who was sweating as he attempted to perfect his landing.
"Give it up Roxt you'll never learn to parallel land!"
"Shut it Relic!" He yelled at her, Relic simply giggled.
"I'll get the prisoners prepared for Guardian Kiera, she will be sooo pleased that we got not two but FOUR prisoners!" Relic cheered. Roxt huffed.
"Kiera? Pleased, you're as delusional as they all say Relic." Her older brother sighed. Everyone thought Relic was off her rockers believing Guardian Keira's plan of killing off all Irkens would work. But there was perhaps a chance that it would work! They'd already murdered two thirds of all Irken population so progress.

Relic loved and looked up to Guardian Tessa possibly the most out of any Xorik! So it was a huge surprise that she out of anyone would admire Kiera, Tessa's socially awkward sister whom no one had even heard of before Tessa was killed by Irken Invader Bloodthirst. Kiera's plan to take vengeance was frowned down upon by many seen by them as 'putting innocent Xoriks at risk when she is to be protecting them' and 'initiating a fight with an already huge threat.' But Relic wished only for every Irken to burn for what they did to Tessa... The woman she cared for more than anything and every night she would look up at the stars and say goodnight to her. Now Tessa was gone she still did that, only she knew Tessa wouldn't be able to hear from her place in the Xorik heavens...

The blue-black Xorik opened the door that opened up to the bay were the prisoners were being kept. They hadn't of even tried to escape the bay, hell, they hadn't left the ship itself. She saw a wide Irken holding a smaller, thin Irken in his arms. Relic felt white hot rage wash over her as she watched the two stare at her with a terrified expression. Next to them were two humans, not much use apart from communicating. They'll probably be sent to Kiera's new Zoo of aliens. Behind them however was something very interesting. It looked like the robot Irken Invader Bloodthirst had that helped her destroy Tessa. But it looked sweet and innocent, no destruction in their cracked eyes. But the damage on them indicated a fighting spirit and Relic decided to refuse to let her guard down around them.

"Out the vehicle!" She demanded, pulling handcuffs from her bag. The five nervously shuffled out of the Irken ship. She forced handcuffs onto them, the two tightest ones around the wrists of the nasty Irkens. The smaller one looked like it was in a lot of pain from the tight handcuffs. 'So was Tessa when that Irken Invader killed her.' She snapped at herself when she almost felt a stab of sympathy for it.

There was a low rumbling noise as Roxt successfully landed the ship. The sound of Xorik soldiers surrounded the ship.
"We're here." Relic murmured darkly at the helpless prisoners "Welcome to Ather, don't enjoy you're stay."