Chapter twenty six

"Wow that's a pretty bad crash..." Dib said sympathetically as he poked at the burnt Voot cruiser.
"I'm lucky I survived." Skoodge admitted "Do you think your dad can fix it?"
"Dad can fix anything, even climate change, he just doesn't want to yet to give others a chance to shine." Gazlene was standing by them playing video games on her DS.
"If he can fix anything maybe he could fix that robot Skoodge and me built!" Zim shot an angry look at Dib.
"First of all it's 'skoodge and I'-."
"Oh my god stop fighting for one second and HELP ME GET THIS STUPID SHIP BACK TO DAD!" Gaz was trying to pull the Voot cruiser with no luck.

"It's gonna be too heavy, I have an idea!" Zim turned to the direction of his house and whistled loudly, Gir the shot out of no where and appeared before them.
"I IS HERE MASTER!" They yelled giddily.
"Gir, I need you to bring this Voot cruiser to the Membrane house." Zim ordered, pointing at the ship.
"OKIE DOKIE MASTAHH!" Gir grabbed the voot cruiser and held it above their head with ease, activating rockets in their feet they blasted off to Dib and Gazlene's house.

"Now that's been taken care of." Zim put his hands on his hips proudly.
"We better head off home now." Dib muttered, the four raced home following the destruction Gir wreaked behind themself.
"I can't believe that there would be a living thing more chaotic then Zim, and that thing is Zim's robot!" Dib laughed to himself.

...

When they arrived back at the human's house professor Membrane had already fixed the Voot Cruiser.
"It was so nice of your dog friend to bring that lump of metal for me to fix, such a nice challenge has me in the mood for some pollution fixing!" He said before disappearing to his lab again.

Skoodge ran his hand over the now fixed ship. It looked brand new! He turned back to Zim and grinned but Zim just looked deflated.
"This is goodbye forever to Urth, Zim will miss you Dib-stink." Zim said sadly to Zim. The human boy just looked at the ship for a second and then smiled back at Zim.
"I'll miss you too space boy."
"Ugh get this over with." Gaz growled. Then she looked down at her DS and her eyes widened, no one noticed her though as Zim and Skoodge were packing everything into the cruiser.

Gaz nudged Dib hard in the ribs.
"H- OW!" He yelped.
"Listen Dib, something bad is gonna happen but I have a way of making it not happen, you need to just follow me."
"Gaz you're freaking me out..."
"Just... Don't be a wimp." Gaz grabbed her brothers shoulders as the Voot cruiser powered up "And follow me if you wanna live."1