Chapter Twenty two

"Hey, don't push me!" A tall Xoriks snapped. The shorter Xorik, a young girl named Relic bowed her head and kept wandering through the crowd of bustling Xoriks. All the defeats of the Irken empire was making them happier then ever, it was lucky that because it seemed they would never stop mourning Tessa.

Relic was glad she wasn't the new guardian, living under Tessa's shadow was Kiera. Kiera was a stunning guardian who came up with the whole 'Bring down the Irkens' idea and unluckily Relic got pulled into it along with her brothers Roxt and Iep. She was heading to her work currently. Relic was late due to her sleeping in again.

...

"Relic, you're late." A stern voice sounded. Relic shrugged.
"I always am, you should know that Roxt." Roxt simply rolled his eyes.
"Well?"
"Well what?" Roxt snapped.
"What did I miss?"
"Nothing important."
"So the problem with me being late isss?"
"ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!"

Roxt slammed his hooves on the table. The three were sitting in a cooped up room trying to think of a plan to invade the invaders.
"We need to impress Kiera!" Iep's small voice piped up.
"Well if we get two Irkens..." Roxt began, looking knowingly at Iep who returned it.
"Two? But their leaders only send one!" Relic began.
"Well... Roxt and I found an irken device on this far off, unprotected planet. The only irken tech we could trace! We called it and they actually picked up, then using that information we were able to track the most important tech yet, their paks." Iep stared.

"I don't see the relevance of this and the 2 Irkens thing." Relic sighed.
"Well once we called the Irken again he told
us there were two of them and not to hurt one called... Dim? Lim? I'm not sure, anyway being so far away from the massives flight plan makes them ultra vunreable! We should gettem!" Roxt roared proudly!
"That's the best idea you've had in years Roxt!" Relic cheered. It was decided, they were off to Urth.