Chapter twenty

Dib's room was overflowing with tech. He proudly picked out objects to aid him in defeating Zim once more, saving Earth with aero recognition! All in a days work for a self proclaimed hero.

Dib chose out the handcuffs and a taser, in case either of the Irkens tried to put up a fight. He was about to leave when Gaz opened the door, took one look at him, and sighed.
"Dib what are you doing?" She facepalmed. Dib rolled his eyes, every conversation with his younger sister was useless! She always tried to hold him back but today that would change. He shoved past her, causing Gaz to fall over and hit her face on the sharp corner of a price of failed technology.

"DIB! I'll get you for this!" She yelled, furious. Dib shrugged and raced out the house to his alien rivals base. He opened the door only to be greeted by Gir.
"Gir? But, you were broken?" Dib exclaimed. Gir just shrugged and ran back to their couch to watch more TV.

Dib stumbled through the house. Junk was still lying everyone and there were still tear stains on the ground. Dib gagged in disgust at the mess that was Zim's house.

Dib then heard the changing of something being built from downstairs.
"Hey Zim's robot kid?" Dib turned to Gir "How do you get downstairs?" Gir shot off the couch, grabbed Dibs wrist, and pulled him to the bin elevator.
"DOWN THERE!" They cried excitedly, pulling Dib down it with them.

"WEEEEE!" Gir yelled as the elevator shot downwards, Dib noticed the dent in Girs head and the wires poking out from their arms. One of Gir's eyes had a huge crack in it too but it seemed the little robot cared less.

Dibs hands gripped the handcuffs and taser tightly as the elevator hit the ground.
"Master is working on robot! I hope they be friends with me!" Gir cheered in a sing song voice, pulling Dib along to see. Dib's eyes widened when he saw a huge silver robot standing in the lab. It had huge red eyes that gleamed with evil. Around it was Zim and Skoodge making little adjustments to their creation.

Then the robots eyes turned green as it stared at Dib being pulled along by Gir.
"INTRUDER ALERT." It boomed.
"What? Where?" Zim flicked his head around to see his rival Dib "Oh, there." He growled. Zim turned to his friend, "Skoodge we have an issue." Zim jerked his head toward the big headed boy who was now standing before them holding the handcuffs and taser behind his back.

"What do you want Human?" Zim hissed.
"I wanna know what that robot is!" Dib demanded, pointing up at the impressive silver machine. Zim sighed.
"It's not a take-over-Urth robot it's a... Something else?"
"Ohhh suuuureeee like I'D believe THAT."
"Dib... Trust me it's nothing of a threat to you-"
Skoodge, trying to reassure the human, was cut off when Dib leaped at the robot and began tearing at it with his bare hands, banging the handcuffs against it.

"No! Dib STOP!" Zim tugged at Dib trying to get his rival off his creation when Dib turned to him and tased him. Zim screeched in pain and fell backwards, almost fainting.
"ZIM!" Skoodge yelped, running to the other and holding his limp body in his arms. Now there was no one from stopping Dib 'Saving Earth'.