Chapter twenty seven

The voot cruiser started up and flew high up into the sky. Zim looked down at it, he realised he was already missing the stupid, filthy planet he spent years attempting to take over. He felt an emotional connection now and now we'll... He'd never see it again. Maybe one day he'd defy Dibs wishes and come back for one last visit.

"Hey Skoodge do you ever miss the planets you conquered?" Zim asked softly.
"Not one bit, I think i miss Blorch the least!" Skoodge chuckled "But if you miss Urth, I don't blame you, it seemed nice there."
"It was I guess..." Zim pouted, he has some okayish memories there.

Then, when they were high up in space, the black sky spreading on endlessly, there was a crash coming from the back of the cruiser. Zim raised a non existent eyebrow.
"I'll go check that out." He announced, Skoodge nodded in response. Zim checked the back of the cruiser where most of their stuff was kept. Underneath the rubble there was movement. Zim lifted an object off the area the movement was at, after removing a few more Zim heard a conversation louder and louder.

Absolutely confused Zim tore up stuff, whoever was down there stopped moving, realising Zim was about to find them. Then Zim uncovered two patches of hair, of very familiar colour. He pulled at it resulting in a screech of "OW!" From the two hiding there. They shot up and locked eyes with Zim.

"DIB? GAZ?" Zim cried "WHAT ARE YOUU DOING HERE?" Gaz grabbed Zim's face.
"Listen Zim, the Xoriks have been watching us somehow, since we are aware of them and helped you two we are threats to them. We had to come along with you."
"How do you know that?" Zim asked.
"I got a transmission through my DS."
"Ah."
"Anyway, I had to drag Dib with me and we hid in the back of your ship."
"I got that, but what are you gonna do now?"
"Maybe we'll just wait it out... If they forget us we can just return home like it's nothing."
"Makes sense, i'll go tell Skoodge!"