Chapter eight

Skoodge was surprised, Zim never even liked him! Why would she be so pleased to see him now. She stared at him with a desperate sadness in her eyes
"So... You are aware why i'm here?" Skoodge asked hesitantly. Zim rolled her dark magenta eyes.
"Of course! You're here to inform me that the tallests were CLEARLY joking and my mission is definitely NOT FAKE!! And i didn't need to build a highly complicated machine to talk to them because they blocked me. And i am a great invader also this planet isn't my banishment!" Zim grabbed Skoodge's arms and got up really close to his face, grinning hopefully.

"...No? That's not what i'm here to do at all. Zim... It's true your mission was fake and you were sent to Urth as a banishment." Skoodge whispered, preparing for the almighty rage that Zim was about to unleash on him.

But Zim just let go of his arms and stood in the middle of the kitchen blankly.
"Ok... Then just... Leave..." Zim said, emotionless. Skoodge felt instantly bad for Zim, she was the shortest irken probably ever so she was doomed from the very beginning.
"Hey Zim... I still have something to do." Skoodge said guiltily.

"What is it?" Zim's antennae twitched.
"I need to break anything that tracks your location, because otherwise the Xoriks will find you! But looking at the mess and your broken SIR unit i can tell you've already had a run in-"
"Oh no." Zim cut him off "The mess was me, and i took a piece from Gir and he shut down. But i got mad and broke him more..." Zim started chuckling sadly, remembering punching the head a dent into Girs head in a fit of rage.

"Well... Where is all your uh tech?" Skoodge asked. Zim pointed to the bin~elevator.
"It's probably all broken already." Zim walked over to the bin and opened the lid "I'll show you." she said blankly. Skoodge followed the short Irken down the elevator to Zim's lab...