Chapter five

Skoodge's ship shook again but now with speed, with the fact it was breaking down from the speed it went to. Skoodge gulped as the voot cruiser stopped flying and stood still in the air. Then it nose dived down. Skoodge screeched in terror as the Voot cruiser kept falling to Urth. Then, out of fear, Skoodge fainted.

...
Skoodge awoke groggily. He opened his eyes slightly and took a few minutes to process what happened. He was currently sitting upside down in his seat surrounded by flames as his ship was alight from the crash landing. Skoodge shakily unbuckled himself and slammed his hand on the 'emergency eject button'. The Voot cruiser launched the irken into the air, Skoodge cried out in fear as he fell face first into the coarse dirt.

The short invader gloomily sat up onto his knees. he shook the dirt from his face and brushed the loose grass strands off of his greasy dress. He stood himself up and scanned his surroundings. He gulped as he looked at the burning voot cruiser. All his supplies was packed in there but now...

Skoodge shook his head.
"No time for that now!" He yelled to himself "I have a mission!" He places his fist on his chest and looked up to the sky proudly. Then Skoodge took a deep breath and straightened himself. Skoodge began to walk around, he was in a sort of forest. He continued to walk around until he came across a greasy, grey, gloomy town. Skoodge saw humans walking about. In a panic Skoodge pulled a hooded jumper out of the bin he was standing next to and put it on. He put it on and kept his head down low and he walked through the town.

Skoodge bumped into a big headed kid with slick black hair.
"Hey watch it!" The kid yelled. Skoodge yelped and stumbled backwards. The kid narrowed his eyes and stepped closer to Skoodge.
"Wait... Who are you?" He got uncomfortably close to him. Instead of answering he simply pulled the hood more over his face and ran around the boy.

Skoodge kept running until he saw a house much stranger then all the others, it was fitted narrowly between to bigger buildings with smashed up gnomes in front of it. Something caught the irkens eye however. A broken off piece of irken tech.

"Zim."