Chapter forty six

"Ohmyathericantbelievethis." Relic spluttered out, flexing her gold speckled wings. "I'm the daughter of TESSA!"
"Woah plot twist." Gaz piped up.
"Yes dear Relic, i'm sorry I was not around but I was in love your father, Yelj. But he was a commoner and I was... Not. And after I had Iep Kiera found out. She told me to never talk to you again because otherwise she would tell and she would be guardian not me. But I am no longer afraid of her." Tessa stood up, Reboot at her side.

"You always were like a mother to me..." Relic sniffed back tears of joy. Tessa hugged Relic tightly before readjusting the Crest.
"Let's get out of here and spread the truth." Tessa's golden wings spread out and she burst through the ceiling, tearing up the space zoo.
"Remind me to free these animals after." Tessa murmured to Reboot.

The six raced back to the stage. They noticed that Kiera was laying on the ground like she'd been pushed off and the tallest were giggling to themselves.

Tessa stood upon the stage and looked down at all the Xoriks whom were gasping and cheering as Tessa looked down upon them. The guardian told her tale of betrayal from her sister and how the war and killing of Irkens was anything but needed.

Tessa looked down at the Tallest who apparently hadn't been listening at all.
"Dear Tallest, leaders of the Irken empire, will you except my public apology?"
"Why should we?" Purple spat.
"If you accept we can mere ourselves and become allies, we shall repay you by helping you clone more Irkens."
"Sounds good to me." Red shrugged.
"On one condition, no more invading."
"Whatever." They laughed, since the attack and murders of many Irkens the Tallest stopped caring about invasion.

Tessa turned to the crowd of Xoriks.
"It has been done! But one last thing, as Guardian i would like to appoint my number 2, the guardian after I die..." Tessa pointed a hoof at Relic who giddily stumbled on stage.
"My daughter, Relic!"