Chapter fourteen

The Skool bell ring and Zim's seat was still empty. Dib wasn't suprised, Zim hadn't shown up for such a long time! Then, shockingly, Zim burst into the classroom. His eyes were red like he'd been crying a lot and he had tear stains still down his cheek. But he was genuinely smiling a little sly smirk.

"Oh, welcome back Sim." Ms Bitters shrugged as Zim sat in his seat.
"My name is Zim."
"I know, anyone class today we're talking about how love it fake and no one really actually cares about you."
Zim rolled his fake eyes.
"Oh human teacher you are so wrong!"
"How would you know Zim? No one care about you!" Dib teased.
"Of course someone cares about me! Maybe..." Zim gasped, offended, but his voice faltered at 'maybe'. The only one he thought actually cared about him that wasn't a robot was... Invader Skoodge! But did he really? He was sent to Zim on a mission, not because he actually cared.

Zim stared off, deep in thought about this issue for the whole lesson until the bell rung and it was time for recess. Zim missed the teacher they had last year, It was sad that Ms Bitters not only taught year 6's hut year 8's too! Maybe they'd get a better teacher next year!

Dib chewed on the end of his pencil, Zim was up to something, something big. And it all began with his second, no third schmoopy act. The former second times Dib tried to comfort him but not this time! When the recess bell rang Zim ran straight out the classroom at practically light speed. Dib raised an eyebrow, this must be part of his plan!

Dib cautiously followed the alien boy out of class and through the halls to the playground. Dib had his alien catching guide tucked under his armpit as he scoured the halls, sneaking after Zim.
"What are you doing Incel?" Gaz asked, unimpressed. Dib sighed as his sister cut him off in the halls.
"Chasing Zim! He's up to something!"
"Ooor, hear me out. He's not up to anything and you're completely paranoid?"
"Out of the question!" Dib yelled, shoving past the 12 year old girl and storming after Zim.

Zim ran through the playground, scanning the kids for one in particular. And there he was, sitting on the swings was his favourite Irken, Skoodge. He looked sort of deflated, who cars Zim will make him feel happier.

"Skoodge!" Zim exclaimed, sitting on the swing opposite him.
"Zim!" Skoodge perked up a bit, but something was obviously still bothering him.
"Is something wrong Skoodge? Is your teacher mean?"
"Oh no nothing like that, nothings wrong." Skoodge stared down at his feet as he swung lightly. Both boys were completely unaware of the boy with a big head staring at them, rage welling up inside him.

Now there were two aliens...