Chapter forty

"Guardian Tessa? I feel like i've heard of you before..." Dib said.
"You might of, and you might of heard of my bestest friend here, Invader Reboot." Tessa looked down at the Irken who smiled back up at her. Tessa's face then turned serious.
"Dib, Gaz, i'm sure you've heard the story that i was killed by Invader bloodthirst."
"Yeah, also how do you know our names we literally did not introduce ourselves to you." Gaz said.
"I know things, dear human child." Tessa looked up at the sky "But that story was not true, I was never killed, only betrayed." The former guardian placed Invader Reboot on the ground in front of Dib and Gaz. He cleared his throat and begun with the real story of Guardian Tessa.

"Ather was the second planet I was assigned, I had such stress with the first planet so I decided to take my time conquering this planet. But then I grew attached and close to Guardian Tessa and I stopped reporting to my Tallest. But one day Kiera, Tessa's sister found out about us being friends and was outraged. She then declared she would be a much better guardian and locked us both away in here and claimed I killed her and she killed me. Then she changed my name so I would sound intimidating and scary so others would believe her." Reboot explained, he bent over to pick up the broken SIR. "She even destroyed half of Geo as 'proof'. I miss them..."

"So there is a war for NO reason and we left Earth for NO reason?" Gaz yelled.
"Yes, and now we need your help! My creation Blob has been successful in gathering information for me but not for giving it out.
But now there is someone here who had listened, I need you to take the Guardians crest from Kiera and return it to me. Then I shall have the power to free myself from here, can you do that?"

Gaz and Dib looked at each other.
"Wow uh that's a lot of responsibility." Dib rubbed the back of his neck.
"Yeah, we'll need some help..." Gaz agreed, "Blob! Take us to wherever Iep, Roxt, and Relic live!"