Chapter thirteen

"Well know that i've hidden your location from the Xoriks, I might as well stay here with you for a while, just in case! Also my Voot cruiser crashed so I have no way of leaving." Skoodge said to Zim. Zim simply nodded, not looking up from his food. Skoodge had made toast, which Zim had never had before.

"This is really good, can you make my food ALL THE TIME?" Zim slammed his fists on the table in excitement.
"Uhh, no but i'll teach you how to cook."
"Oh, not as cool but it'll do!" It hadn't even been a week yet and Zim was already acting like his own self. But Skoodge and Zim knew deep down that the sad depressed Zim didn't just happen because he found out half the truth about the Tallests, Zim wasn normally like this, so sad. Maybe he always was and had simply hidden it?

Invader Skoodge wondered how many more emotions Zim had repressed, being the shortest Irken and being... y'know... Defective, but he didn't know that... He had to seem tough. The proud Irken he always admired was an act all along, then again what wasn't an act, who was Zim really?

"Well now you're here Skoodge you can help me with my plan to conquer Urth!" Zim cried, pushing his empty plate further up the table.
"But Zim... You're mission isn't real, there's no reason to." Skoodge reminded him.
"Oh yeah." Zim sighed, his antennae dropped.
"Well is there anything else we can do?" The taller Irken asked,l.
"Well we could go to Skool?" Zim sighed, resting his head on his hands.
"What's Skool?"
"A place human smeets go to learn stuff, my rival Dib is there. I hate Dib."
"Then we shouldn't go..."
"But there's nothing else to do and besides that human worm hasn't bested me yet!"

"Ok let's go then!" Skoodge clapped his hands together excitedly.
"Yes but you'll need a disguise." Zim stared at Skoodge for a few moments. "Here i'll give you one." Zim got up from where he was sitting and ran somewhere.

A few minutes later Zim ran back into the kitchen with Skoodge's disguise. A curly blonde wig and green contact lenses.
"I got these for you Skoodge!" Zim said, very proud of himself.
"Oh why thank you Zim." Skoodge quickly put the disguise on, and was ready to go to skool.