Chapter seven

Zim slammed his fists on his desk and yelled. His attempts of building a machine to contact his tallests. He knew what happened, this was a test of his loyalty! They couldn't possibly be telling the truth, otherwise Zim's life is useless and he is useless and Zim cannot except that it just had to be... wrong... It had to be...

This new machine was a complete and utter failure as well. Zim cringed as the machine blew itself up, it sucks that that machine had the important piece Gir needed... Oh well, he was always annoying and would definitely get in the way of his plans.

Zim flew back up the bin elevator thing and felt tears burn at his eyes again, he used to never cry but recently... Wait who was he kidding, he cried all the time, even before this test! He could never show anyone he felt so many emotions, it's a sign of weakness and being so short he had no time being weak.

Zim stumbled out of the trash can into his kitchen. He looked at the pot on the stove, picked it up and smashed it onto the floor. "THIS IS ALL USELESS!" Zim yelled "ALL MY PLANS TO CONTACT THE TALLESTS ARE ALL FAILURES, OH GOD WHY?" He stopped yelling and collapsed to the marble floor, shards of the pot digging into him. He curled up into ball on the floor and began to sob uncontrollably. He was a failure, those words rung in his mind... He was a failure and his tallests wanted absolutely nothing to do with him...

Zim then stopped crying when he heard someone step forward. He shot up and saw... AN IRKEN OH PRAISE THE LORD!! He didn't immediately recognise who the irken was but judging by his shape and height it was probably Skoodge. Woah, Skoodge has grown by at least 10 inches, making Zim kind of annoyed.

"SKOODGE I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!"
"Wait... really?"