Chapter thirty seven

Zim leaned up against the bars keeping them locked up in the prison cell. Ever since that Kiera Xorik left it had been awfully silent. Zim hadn't listened to what they were talking about, they were too quiet. But Kiera sounded mad.

Skoodge wasn't even talking to him, he was too distracted with what he talked about with Kiera. Zim tapped on the bars in boredom. It felt like he was going to die of boredom! Then the sound of people walking around the prison broke him from his thoughts. His antennae perked as wondered who it could be...

...

Relic held the disguised robots hand as they wandered through high prison.
"Is master in here?" The dog robot asked cheerfully.
"Yeah he had a whole tantrum about it, and keep your voice down!"
Relic felt uncomfortable as she looked at all the Irkens they had captured. They were all tired looking, some looked dead already. Relic was hit with the question 'Was everyone right to not want to go through with Kiera's plan? Am i making a huge mistake?'

At the furthest cell two little antennae pointed out of the bars. Obviously having heard the two trampling around the prison. Relic continued walking with the robot until they approached the cell of the curious Irken.

The second the inside of the cell came into view Relic locked eyes with the small Irken. The robot jumped for joy when they saw him.
"MASTAH!"
"GIR!" The irken cried cheerfully. The robot, Gir, slipped through the cage bars and jumped into his arms. "Gir i'm so glad to see you!"
"I missed you master!"
"I missed you too!" Zim then narrowed his eyes at Relic "What are you doing here?" He hissed at her.
"Uh I brought your little robot friend to you!"
"Oh, uh thanks then." He turned to the other Irken "Hey Skoodge look! We got Gir!"

The taller irken looked up from where he was sitting and his eyes widened.
"Gir, well that's good news!"
"Uh huh, this Xorik gave them to us!"
"My name is Relic, be glad I gave them to you, prisoners."

Skoodge walked up to the bars to talk to Relic.
"You have to let us go back to Urth, please?"
"Why?"
"We're not even part of the Irken empire!"
"You are a liar." She hissed.
"NOT A LIE!" The two irkens yelled.
"Ask the tallest of you want the truth!" Zim huffed.
"Well we might get to soon."
"W-what do you mean by that?" Zim asked weakly.