Chapter forty one

"Relic what on Ather are you doing?" Roxt yelled, furious. Relic stood protectively in front of Zim and Skoodge, who she had snuck or of high prison and back to her house.
"Listen everything you know is a lie." She warned, waving her hooves for visual effect "Kiera never killed anyone and Invader Bloodthirst never came here he was a lie but we don't know who came up with it!"

Roxt and Ieps eyes widened.
"Tell us more..." Roxt said cautiously.
"Well, there are no recordings of an Invader Bloodthirst ever coming to Ather and therefore no proof Tessa was ever killed and THEREFORE THIS WAR IS POINTLESS AND WE NEED TO STOP IT BEFORE KIERA KILLS THE IRKEN LEADERS AND THEIR WHOLE SOCIETY COLLAPSES!" Relic panted as she tried to catch her breath.
"That's... A lot but we will help you!" Iep exclaimed.
"Oh, good, good." Relic was still out of breath.

There was a suckling sound and then from under the door behind them a small, hairy, shapeless substance slipped out from under the door.
"Idkdndkskoskdjj." It said, all six of them stared at it in confusion, all except for Gir.

"OOH! YOU NEEDS OUR HELP?" They yelled.
"Gir, you understand this thing?" Zim gasped.
"UH HUH!"
"Good work Gir!" Zim exclaimed proudly. Gir smiled at the praise and turned back to Blob.
"YOU WANT ME TO OPEN THE DOOR? UH OKAY DOKEY!" Gir reached up and unlocked the door, twisting the knob to reveal Dib and Gaz.

The siblings looked like they were forced into a space zoo, specially a monkey enclosure, then saved by a hideous unintelligible monkey blob thing and slipped under a totally not suspicious marble square that coincidentally led to where the former guardian of Ather was trapped and she entrusted them with a mission and they needed help with it.

"Dib-Stink? You look even smellier then normal!" Zim exclaimed, pulling Gir back so the smell wouldn't rub off on them.
"Yeah well funny story, everything you know is a lie." Dib began.
"If you mean about the whole reason there's a war and two thirds of the irken population is dead then yeah, we know, we just haven't figured out who would lie about Tessa's death and the irkens..." Relic looked out the window wistfully.
"Oh, that? Kiera lied because she found out Irken Invader Reboot was friends with Tessa and declared herself the better guardian so she trapped them in a hole under the zoo and lied about her." Gaz said as if it were common knowledge.

"KIERA! I should've known!" Relic growled.
"But what's most important right now is Kiera has the guardians crest and we need your help getting it back!" Dib looked around at everyone standing in Roxts house "Can you help end this war and save Tessa?"
"Yes!" They all shouted.

"Well we better hurry!" Iep yelped, he pointed out the window and there, in town square was The Tallest by the guillotine...