Chapter twenty nine

There was silence. Skoodge looked at Dib and Gaz who were standing there, looking slightly terrified.
"Yeah of course they can stay, just don't break anything." Skoodge eyed Dib as he said that. Dib was sorry for destroying the robot but not because Zim and Skoodge put a lot of time into building it and he unfairly broke it, he was apologetic because it might of defended Earth.

Skoodge turned back to steering the voot cruiser.
"Where are we headed?" Gaz asked.
"OH! OH!" Gir piped up "THE MOOOON!"
"No, we're going... Somewhere far away from the Xoriks- OH MY IRK!"
"What is i- OH NOOO!" The two Irkens screeched in terror as a much larger ship appeared in front of them. The ship was a greyish purple with thing black stripes. Canons and firearms surrounded it.
"What is that?" Dib gasped in amazement, the technology of it was quite advanced and far superior to humans and Irkens.

"THATS A XORIK SHIP!" Skoodge yelled, frantically pulling levers and knobs. The ship powered up its weapons. While Skoodge and Zim screamed in fear Gaz pulled out her DS. She had another transmission from the Xoriks.

"Wait! The Xoriks say we can surrender ourselves or die fighting them!" She announced, waving the DS around.
"Then we'll die." Zim growled, shoving Skoodge to the side and going feral on the controls. Then Skoodge put a hand on his friends shoulder.
"Zim, I don't want you getting hurt, it's easier if we just give ourselves in..." Skoodge advised.
"NOOOO!" Dib and Gaz yelled in unison.
"Shut up human scum! Skoodge is correct because Skoodge is right about everything!!"

Gaz looked back to her DS, she wondered how she'd be able to communicate the fact they would be surrendering. And with the pressure of the Xorik ships weapons powering up she slammed the DS into the wall really hard. "STUPID DS! WE SURRENDER OKAY?" Then there was a beeping noise.
"Transmission sent: Stupid Ds We Surrender Okay."