Chapter eleven

Tallest red hissed in annoyance.
"Purple that is the 10th bag of donuts you've opened TODAY." He grumbled.
"Jealous?" Purple smirked. Red sighed, he couldn't wait for a transmission, from the Irkens doing their 'best' to fight the Xoriks. They'd probably all die anyway what was the point? Red at least hoped from an update from an Irken with a much more reasonable task... And speak of the devil.

Skoodge was calling.

"Send the transmission through!" Tallest red called to the navigators. On screen appeared Skoodge. He was sitting nervously in what appeared to be Zim's lab. It was a god damn mess.
"My tallests!" Skoodge cried "I have broken anything that the ugly Xoriks can use to track Zim!"
"Perfect!" Purple cheered, his eyes narrowed at the short invader, "But what about phase two of our plan?"

Skoodge gulped.
"I- I don't think I can go through with it..." Skoodge mumbled, wringing his hands. Red growled loudly.
"What do you mean you can't go through with it?" He hissed threateningly. Skoodge gulped again.
"I just think it's... Well y'know... Harsh?"

Purple spat out his half chewed donut, spraying Red with crumbs. Red grumpily wipes himself clean and turned his attention back to Skoodge.
"She gets what she deserves Invader Skoodge." Purple got closer to the screen, staring angrily into Skoodge's terrified maroon eyes.

"We give you until tomorrow to go through with phase two of our plan. Luckily for you one day here is a week on Urth so you technically have a week to do it." Purple claimed.
"An-and if i d-don't?" Skoodge whimpered.
"We strip you're invader rank from you." Purple threatened.