chapter 79

Nanny Li smiled, “Did Miss Gu forget the rules of the household? That list will have to be handed to an external third party to double check and make a copy, so it won’t be returned so quickly! Don’t worry Miss Gu, when the list arrives, laonu will immediately have someone send the list to Miss Gu!”

Gu Fangzi held her anger back. She was speechless as her face was red and pale. I’ve been back for quite some time now these days, so how could I know that your efficiency would be this low? Much time has pa.s.sed by already, and the list still hasn’t returned!

“Does Miss Gu still have any more inquiries she might like to ask?” Seeing that she was speechless, Nanny Li asked savagely.
“No more!” Gu Fangzi could only return a smile. “So it turns out to be a misunderstanding! Then it’s my fault. My mood’s been quite fl.u.s.tered these few days, making my memory quite disorderly and causing lack composure in the way I do things. Nanny, I hope you won’t fuss over it! Because of Fangzi, Aunt had to worry about nothing again!”

After hearing the matter, w.a.n.g Shi was actually somewhat dissatisfied, but seeing Gu Fangzi apologize remorsefully, her heart melted and she smiled. “It’s good enough that the misunderstanding has been resolved! I know you’ve been in a poor mood these few days, so you might not be in the right frame of mind to make a judgment. How can I blame you? No one will blame you!”

Nanny Li and Sang Wan immediately concurred.

Sang Wan smiled and said, “Mother is right, but why has Younger Sister become so polite after becoming part of the family?”
“Ah, after hearing Sister say so, my heart feels more at ease!” Gu Fangzi’s heart was secretly filled with hate, but her face showed a sweet smile.

Seeing the two in harmony, w.a.n.g Shi was extremely happy, and she urged Gu Fangzi, “In the future, if you have anything else you need, you can go find Sang Wan. Sang Wan does things very meticulously, so she will surely not make any mistakes!”
Sang Wan quickly smiled humbly before speaking

about the gifts Shi Fengju had brought back and how she had distributed them. She then smiled at Gu Fangzi. “Cosmetics and satins aren’t of use to Younger Sister as of now, so I’ve picked out a few pieces of jewelry, ornaments, and display decorations, and I will have someone place them in the warehouse! In a few days, I’ll also have the list of Younger Sister’s current property delivered together with them. How about it?”

How about it? Of course that isn’t good! Gu Fangzi thought in her heart, Who knows what worthless trash you’ve given me when I cannot even see any of those items? But at this moment, she did not dare to say it so bluntly, and she could only left to say that all was good.

Sang Wan then sat for a while longer before smiling to take her leave. Gu Fangzi was also urged by w.a.n.g Shi to return to Peony Park to resume her mourning. Gu Fangzi felt extremely annoyed but could not refuse, so she had to leave.

“She really has no shame to even complain to Missy about such a small matter! Really, does she think that everyone’s just as ignorant and shallow as her to crave for her stuff!” While heading back to the small garden, Nanny Li spoke vehemently to Sang Wan before adding, “Saying that those were hers is already being in her favor! Just what isn’t tangible! Seriously, to think she’d even make a fuss out of it!”

Sang Wan found it humorous. Deep down, she knew that that person was now also a part of the family, and Shi family property also belonged to her! If Shi family had no objection, then who gives!

“Forget about it, Nanny. Just keep a closer eye on Peony Park in the future. Don’t let anything as trivial as this get brought up in front of Mother-in-law, or else she’ll surely get annoyed!” Sang Wan smiled.
“Yes, Ma’am, laonu understands!” Nanny Li could not help but sigh, “Truly, only Ma’am cares a lot for Missy and Young Master! But you ah, there’s something slightly bad about you. You don’t make your intentions known, so it’s really difficult for others to follow! Not following is one thing, but taking advantage of others really does them no justice!”