chapter 94

Gu Fangzi looked at the handsome man in front of her—the man who had loved her for many years. The more she looked at him, the happier she got. Unable to hold herself back, she poured a cup of tea and handed it to Shi Fengju. “Big Cousin, have some tea.”

Shi Fengju looked at her in the eye and was about to receive the cup. Little did he realize that the woman in front of him was being extremely flirtatious towards him.

“Big Cousin! Fengju,” Gu Fangzi was not willing to let go of the cup, and the back of her smooth hand gently rubbed against Shi Fengju’s hand before saying seductively, “I miss you so much, did you— Ah!”

“Miss me?”; before those two words could leave her mouth, Shi Fengju already retracted his arm angrily. That force caused Gu Fangzi to fall back, and the cup of hot tea scalded her hand. That excruciating pain made her release her grip on the cup, and it shattered on the floor.

“Fengju!” Gu Fangzi was upset, and she rubbed her scalded hand with her other hand as tears fell from her eyes.

Shi Fengju stood up and frowned at her. “You should just stick with calling me your cousin! Call Lan Xiang in to attend to your wound. I still have things to do, so I’ll be going first!”

“Don’t go!” Having him come over was already difficult. As if she’d be willing to see him leave so soon! If not for her mourning period, she would be looking around to find him often!

She quickly rushed behind him and hugged him tightly as she nestled her face at his back before weeping, “Big Cousin, Big Cousin, please stay with me for a little while longer! Don’t go! Big Cousin, I know you love me, so how can you treat me like this? Have, have I done something that made you unhappy? Big Cousin, tell me, I’ll change! I’ll change, alright!”

“Fangzi, let go!” Shi Fengju forcefully broke free before taking a few steps back. “Fangzi, do not forget what I said to you before. Remember your position.”

“I will, I’ve never forgotten about that!” Gu Fangzi sobbed, “You are mine, and I am your woman. How can I forget that!”

There was utterly no way of communicating with her!

Shi Fengju could not help but admit a fact. How did he and she end up to this stage?

Big Sis’s deliberate hostility towards Sang Wan must have been instigated by Fangzi. Saying things like “the three of them in the past”, he, Shi Fengju, wasn’t foolish. If not for someone instigating things from behind, his sister would never do such a thing!

Even if his big sister was against the marriage between the Sang family and the Shi family, she still valued him the most. As long as the other party was the one he liked, she would like her too. But, his big sister just didn’t like Sang Wan!

Seeing that Shi Fengju was remaining silent, her expression was now something that even she had never seen before. Her entire mind was spinning, and she launched herself at Shi Fengju before hugging him tightly once again. She lifted her head to look at his neck, and she said, “Big Cousin, I’ll give it you. I’ll give it to you, okay?… We can become a couple, an actual couple, we—”

“Gu Fangzi!” Shi Fengju raged at her and pushed her away. Disgusted, he raised his sleeve to wipe his face and neck before saying coldly, “What are you getting crazy for!”