32. Giving a Headache a Headache.

My eyes flutter open and I see the roof of a car. My head is pounding and my face feelings like it's gonna break into a million pieces. My lower body hurts from what that man did to me.

           I slowly sit up and look around. I spot a woman and Glenn talking outside near the car. I look around and don't see anyone else.

           I open the door to the car and get out. Glenn turns around and his eyes go wide.

          "June! You really need to rest. You shouldn't be up and walking around." Glenn says to me with worry in his voice. He walks up to me and keeps his arms near me in case I need him. I look up at him and shake my head with worry.

          "Where are they? The last thing I remember is passing out outside the walls." I say to Glenn. I look up in his eyes and worry rushes through me again. "Daryl? Did they get him? Is that were they are now?" I ask him. Glenn puts his hand up to shut me up.

          "Rick and Maggie went back to get Daryl. They told me and Michonne to get you back here." Glenn says to me. Pointing towards Michonne when naming her. I turn back and give her a small nod.

           "Glenn... you think when we get home, Hershel will take a look at me and not tell Rick or Daryl anything?" I ask Glenn in a hushed tone. Glenn's face softens when I say that. Glenn grabs my arm and brings me to the side of the car Michonne wasn't near.

          "No matter what you need Hershel to look at you. I'm sure if you ask him to keep it between you and him, he will do that. But even if he doesn't, you are going to need him to look at you. The damage that man could have possibly done." Glenn says. I look up and I let out a sob. Glenn stretches his arms around me and smothers me into his chest, allowing me to sob.

           Not long after, Glenn, Michonne and I all stayed near the car and waited for the others to return. When we heard a rustle in the woods we all got our weapons up and ready to shoot anyone and anything that isn't our family.

          "Glenn" we hear Rick say. As we all get closer, I see that Daryl was with them. I smiled at him, but he never got to see me before Glenn and Michonne rushed them, getting ready to kill Merle who was behind Daryl.

          "What the hell is he doing here?" Glenn shouts, pointing the gun straight at Merle. Daryl gets in front of Merle, blocking Glenn while Rick gets in front of Michonne stopping her from killing Merle.

          "He tried to kill me!" Michonne shouts. I look around and all the screaming was giving my headache a headache.

          "He helped us get out of there!" Daryl shouts. Glenn steps closer, trying to get to Merle.

          "Yeah, right after he beat the shit out of you." Rick says. I look over at Merle who looked at me with a smile on his face. How the hell could he harm his brother? Why the hell would he harm his brother?

          "Get that thing out of my face!" Daryl shouts at Glenn. Glenn lowers the gun. I look over at see Michonne has also lowered her sword. I feel my heart pounding against my chest. I looked around and just hearing everyone yelling and damn near killing each other over one man was pissing me off.

          "Shut up!" I yell out. Everyone looks over at me. "Are we seriously about to kill each other over one damn man?! Do you realize how dumb that would be?" I say. I look at Merle who shakes his head.

          "Man, look like you've gone native, brother." Merle says, which of course pisses Daryl off. I throw my hands in the air. Apparently I was just talking into air and no one was listening.