One

"Thank you." I uttered to the bartender as he set down my drink, he scuttled off, his blonde hair scraped in front.

My life was ..

Lifeless.

I had just woke up from a tomb with my worries of my brothers aching at the back of my mind when in reality I should be scornfully angered at them, both of them.

How dare they just leave?

I was perfectly waiting for their arrival at the tomb with my friend Annabelle and her mother Pearl when my father dragged me and held me to be killed.

How was I alive again?

That is a question I am dying to know.

But for now, I must continue my search for my brothers.

Even though they are great at hiding, I'm sure I can pull a few strings.

I gulped the last few drops of bourbon and set a few dollar bills into the table. I didn't feel like compelling him to do anything, he wasn't any harm to me and he didn't really seem bad.

I took out the phone I had purchased 3 hours ago and clicked the search button, I searched my brothers name and found his name and contact details.

So easy to hack.

I found his number. I submit it into my contact and clicked his name. Waiting patiently for his voice to come in and confirm my worries as to if he was still alive.

"Hello?"

Katherine?

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked curiously.

"This is Elena, who are you?"

I smiled, the doppelganger!  I knew she seemed a little familiar.

"Let's just say I'm a relative of Stefan's, I really need to talk to him."

I heard a huff and a smack.

"..Damon give me the phone!"

DAMON?

He's alive?

Omg, he's alive.

I should have known they'd stay together.

"Who is this?" I heard his voice ask coldly.

I smiled. "Hello big brother."

I heard a gasp. Might be Elena.

"Who is this!?" His voice asked angrily.

"I don't know you tell me."

I smirked.

"Roxy..?"

I laughed. "Nice to hear you remember."

I heard his heavy breathing. "How are you alive? How did you get Stefan's number? Where are you?!"

"Calm down brother, I still can't answer all of those question without meeting you face to face so just, meet me in a bar called Mystic Grill in Mystic Falls in 4 minutes."

He breathed loudly in the end of the call. "Fine, just stay there I'll bring Stefan."

"Sure, bye." I ended the call.

I sat down in a huff.

I was going to meet my brothers.

And I was going to reunite with them.

I miss them terribly.