1: Maid in the Todoroki Household

Note: Lets start off with a long oneshot!

Quirk: Carbon Armour

 My family weren't the wealthiest of families. We lived in a small, cramped apartment but despite that my family and I were always positive, not letting our lack of money get the better of us. My parents worked hard at their job, my brother too, and now I had reached the age where I needed to start looking for a job in order for me to help out the family however I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to do. My brother and I spoke in depth about the things I could do, and went around everywhere trying to find jobs but nothing occurred. That was until he and his best friend Natsuo Todoroki spoke.

I was laying on my bed sketching a self-portrait when there was a knock at my door. "Come in!" I called to the other side, and in walked (b/n) with Natsuo. The two were practically inseparable.

"(y/n)! We've found the perfect job for you!" (b/n) said excitedly.

"Really? What is it?" I asked curiously.

"My father's looking for a new maid around the house, it's nothing too taxing," Natsuo said.

"A maid?" I said with uncertainty. "What would I be doing?"

"Well I suppose you'd be more of a cleaner, we wouldn't be bossing you around asking you to do stuff for us, you'd be cleaning the kitchen, dusting, keeping things neat and tidy. Our cleaner left suddenly, I think dad scared them off, but you won't have to do too much and you'll get paid loads," Natsuo said.

"But I'd be working for the Number Two Pro Hero! That's insane! Way too much pressure," I said.

"Come on (y/n), we need this," (b/n) said and I sighed. "Plus you know Natsuo, so it won't be that scary."

I thought for a moment, realising that it probably would be an easy job, and it'd be good money. Having a friendly face there too would be a help. "Alright fine, I'll do it."

"That's great (y/n)! You can come over tomorrow to get started?" He suggested and I smiled, nodding my head. Admittedly this was all quite a bit overwhelming but I was happy I had found a good job, or rather, the job found me.

- Timeskip -

(b/n) wished me good luck as I walked out of the house and down the streets that led towards the large Todoroki household. The houses seemed to increase in size as I approached their neighbourhood. Each looked expensive, and the land around each grew also, with trees and plants growing all around.

I finally approached the address Natsuo had sent me, and was quite intimidated by the exterior of the house. An incredibly large structure, this house looked almost like a temple with black tiles on the square pointed roofs which stood at different levels as the house appeared to be two stories in one part, three in another and even four in some. The incredible stonework had wooden frames which held the small but repeated square windows. The garden I was walking through was breathtaking, many exotic trees and plants littered the area in an organised fashion, there were several ponds with koi fish swimming around in.

Carefully I knocked on the wooden door, expecting Endeavour to open it and stare down at me with an intimidating ferocity. Instead, however, a boy who looked around my age opened the door, half his hair white, the other red, and he had a large red scar covering the entirety of his left eye. He was quite hypnotic to look at, one of his eyes being grey and the other being bright turquoise. I felt as though I recognised him, but I couldn't place where from. "(y/n)!" a familiar voice suddenly sounded and I noticed Natsuo walk up behind him and pull the door open further. "Come on in!"