20: Partners or Rivals?

2K read special! Thanks so much guys, it really means a lot to me that you're all reading and enjoying this oneshot collection.

Quirk: Fairy

 It was our first major event of being at UA, playing Heroes and Villains. If you were the villain, your goal was to guard the fake nuke that the teachers had hidden in a building, and if you were the heroes your goal was to either detain the 'villains' or touch the fake nuke to claim it. I pulled my role from a bucket and found I was going to be a hero, then I pulled out a name and found I was partnered with Todoroki. I looked over to the quiet boy, skeptical, as he had not said much to anyone since being here. He got in on recommendations though, so I knew he must be good.

"Hi! Looks like we're partnered together... although our turn isn't until a while... fancy coming up with a strategy?" I said, trying to be nice but he simply looked at me with no emotion whatsoever.

"I already have a plan."

"Oh, then perhaps you'd like to share it?" I asked.

"No, it's simple and only involves me. You can just follow," he said and I huffed.

"Well then, I'm so glad I was partnered with you," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes and walking over to the screens to watch the others to see how they got on. I glanced back at my teammate to catch him looking at me, but I snapped my head back, annoyed at his arrogance. Once the first couple of teams were done it was our turn, and we were up against 'villains' Hagakure and Ojiro. We approached the building in silence, the only noise coming from my fluttering wings.

"Just stay back," he said in a deep tone, and I scoffed and rolled my eyes, my arms folded. He stepped his foot in the doorway and ice immediately erupted from it, freezing all the walls both interior and exterior. It went freezing in a matter of seconds, and I began to shiver. "Stay here, you won't be able to deal with the cold," he said, almost bragging, as he walked into the building, however I was too stubborn to leave it at that. I flew straight in, following the footsteps Todoroki took and I tried my best to ignore the pain in my delicate wings from the cold. I saw him and flew quickly past him, into the room with the nuke in to find Hagakure and Ojiro trapped in Todoroki's ice. He could've done it on his own, but I was not going to let him have the pleasure. I flew over the two 'villains', sprinkling my fairy dust on them which made them drowsy and landed elegantly on top of the bomb, wearing a smirk as I looked down at the ice boy.

"Time to get rid of all this ice don't you think? Thanks for trapping them for me," I said cheekily and I noticed him grit his teeth slightly as he melted all the ice. Since that day, we had never truly voiced it but we were each others rivals. Ochaco would get sick of hearing me complain about how uptight and arrogant he is, to the point where she'd just nod and not listen at all. "It's the way he thinks he knows everything, I mean yeah he has a powerful quirk but look at Midoriya! He's got a powerful quirk and he's not got his head shoved up his own arse!" I cried out and Ochaco looked at me, shocked. "Just because I'm a fairy I have to be polite? No. Fuck him, just... UGH!"

"I know you really dislike him but please calm down, your dust is sprinkling off of you again," she said, pointing out all the dust coming from my skin. It often happened whenever I let my emotions take over.

"Oh, right, sorry," I said, brushing it all off and flying over to join her on her living room sofa.

"Are you sure you really dislike him?" Ochaco suddenly said, looking up at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, a lot of the time people say they don't like someone, when actually they like them romantically-,"