47: Inappropriate (Lemon)

Warning! As made obvious by the title, this oneshot is a lemon so there will be sexual activity, numerous sexual activities in fact.

Note: Reader is on the pill for this oneshot, and it's loosely described but I'll give the full details here for those who don't know how the Pill works. (This is a description for the pill I'm taking, so I'm not certain if it's the same with all types). Basically each pack has three weeks worth of pills in, as the fourth week is for the period. You take one a day for three weeks, then have a seven day break, then start up again. Some people choose not to have that week break for their period, and carry on taking the Pill non stop which isn't necessarily harmful to the body. You can choose to do that once or you can do it multiple times, it doesn't really make a difference.

I hope that explanation made sense!

Quirk: Hydrokinesis

 A few weeks ago Shoto and I celebrated our six month anniversary by going out for a meal then going back to his dorm room to spend the night. It wasn't our first night together, however it was the first time we went all the way. Thankfully I was on the pill already for period control, and Shoto had plenty of condoms prepared.

Since that night a few weeks ago however, Shoto had become more and more addicted to sex. Almost everyday he pulls me back to his room, and he even told me to carry on taking the pill during what would've been the week of my period, and I did as I was told thereby preventing it from coming. He seemed utterly addicted and was getting more and more carried away.

One day after training, it was the end of the day so I waited for my boyfriend outside the boys changing room but he seemed to be taking a lot longer then usual. I checked my phone and he was already fifteen minutes late, when he was usually out within the first five. Midoriya suddenly came out so I stopped him before he could go anywhere else. "Midoriya, is Shoto still in there?"

"Yeah he is, he's still getting changed," Midoriya informed me.

"Oh, thanks," I said, standing next to the boys door again and waiting patiently. It seemed as though every boy in our class had exited the changing room except my boyfriend, making me sigh impatiently. A few minutes later however he poked his head out the door, spotting me standing there with my arms crossed. "About time," I huffed, tapping my foot. He didn't say anything, just simply grabbed my arm and pulled me into the changing room. "S-Shoto! I'm not supposed to be in here!" I hissed.

"Perhaps not, but I need you to sort out something," he said in his husky voice that always seemed to turn me on. I gulped as he pointed down and I saw, confined by his PE trousers, an obvious erection. "Seeing you in your skin-tight hero suit always turns me on (y/n)."

"S-Shoto... have you been hard since the lesson?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"It's been very difficult to hide it, but now you're going to deal with it," he whispered.

"We can't! Not here! Lets go back to the dorms, a-and do it there," I mumbled but he shook his head before forcing me by my shoulders onto my knees. I stared at his erection, my mouth beginning to water a little as he pulled down his trousers followed by his boxers. "S-Shoto!"

"Don't worry princess," he said, shooting ice towards the door, freezing it shut. "Now then," he suddenly took the back of my head and thrusted his large erection into my watering mouth, catching me by surprise at his rough forcefulness. I moaned, trying not to gag as he thrust deeper into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. He moaned as he tangled his hands into my hair, his hips thrusting mercilessly. His groaning above made my core ache for him, as he moaned my name several times as well as 'princess', which he'd often call me during lewd acts.