50: Mitsuha (Lemon)

Warning! This ones a lemon, so yes, there will be sexual content! Also it's a little long... whoops...

Note: Holy mackerel I've reached 60k, it feels like only yesterday that I reached 50k! Another huge thanks to all those that read this book, you're all incredible.

Quirk: Quirkless

 Every Sunday at 11am, I'd take my four-year-old daughter to the local park so she could play on the swings, monkey-bars and in the sand pit whilst I sat in a nearby bench, keeping watch on her. Today was no different, except the park seemed emptier then usual. None of the children who came weekly seemed to come today, leaving Mitsuha alone in the sand pit but she seemed content as she was busy building her miniature fort. I looked on at my little girl happily as she busied herself with her plastic shovel.

Just then I heard a harrowing scream from nearby causing my protective instincts to kick in. From around a corner a very large and muscular man appeared, although he had the head and the claws of a lion. His face had many scars upon it and as soon as he saw both Mitsuha and I, he ran straight for us as though we were his prey. Immediately I ran to Mitsuha, her face filled with fear as she couldn't take her eyes off of the beast approaching us. I threw my body in front of her, holding onto her tightly as tears streamed down my face, expecting an attack form the beast however none came. Instead, I only felt cold.

Slowly I turned around to see the lion man with his claw outstretched towards me, however he was encased in an incredible large block of ice. I pulled my little girl away from the beast as quick as I could, almost tripping up on my own feet as I tried to get away. "Hey, it's okay now," a deep voice from behind the block of ice said. I walked around it to see, unmistakably, the hero Shoto.

"Pro Hero Shoto!" I squealed, staring at the incredibly attractive man.

"Where? Where?" Mitsuha asked excitedly, seemingly unfazed by the villain that almost attacked us. She definitely had her fathers bravery.

"Are you both alright?" He asked, approaching us as sirens could be heard in the distance.

"Y-yes, thank you," I mumbled timidly.

"Hi I'm Mitsuha!" My little girl beamed at the Pro Hero and he simply chuckled.

"Hello Mitsuha, I'm Shoto Todoroki," he smiled at her and I thought my heart missed a beat. "And you are...?"

"O-oh, I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)," I said, swearing internally at myself for stuttering. It was then that the police came and dealt with the situation, Shoto melting the ice and the police binding the villain before taking him away. I had to give my statement which thankfully didn't take long, and before I knew it the police were done and away. "Can I walk you home?" Shoto suddenly offered throwing me completely off guard.

"I-I'm sure you have more important things to be doing," I mumbled.

"Mummy why are you stuttering?" Mitsuha asked and I blushed bright red.

"Not at all, I want to make sure you both get home safe," he said, smiling directly at me. I nodded, a part of me unable to believe that this was happening. I led the way, my hand clutching onto Mitsuha's as Shoto walked on my other side.

"Thank you for saving us back there," I said quickly, realising I hadn't actually thanked him yet.

"Don't worry about it, it's what Pro Heroes do," he said with a smile. I couldn't help but smile too as small talk blossomed between us. I asked what it was like being a Pro Hero, and he simply laughed, telling me it was a lot more paperwork then people expected. "What about you, what do you do?" He asked.