43: White Day (Lemon)

Hey Everyone! My apologies, I know my last update was ages ago but I have been very busy in the time I've been away. I've had to complete my dissertation for uni, which it's fair to say was a huge pile of stress. I've done it now though so I'm back and ready to publish! During the time I've been away numerous events have occurred, including this one, White Day. I was planning on posting this actually on White Day but my dissertation ended up taking over my life, so here it is now!

Warning! This is a lemon as said in the title so be prepared for sexual scenes!

Quirk: Hydrokinesis

- Todoroki's POV -

She had treated me so well on Valentines Day that I felt so much pressure for this upcoming White Day, especially as I was not good with this kind of thing. I took notes as Uraraka and Asui talked me through things I could do for her, and together they came up with quite a few good ideas. (y/n) had been the best girlfriend I could've wished for, so I was desperate to spoil her.

The day came and I woke up in the morning leaning straight for my phone. I opened up our conversation and sent her my good morning message.

Shoto x - Good morning, (y/n), hope you slept well. Meet me at the front of the student dorms at 17:00. I want to treat you tonight. x

07:53

(y/n) x - Aw Shoto that's so sweet! I'm looking forward to it x

08:01

I smiled at her message and got up, getting ready for school. As I wrapped my bag around my body, I picked up the bouquet of her favourite flowers and the box of her favourite sweets I had gotten her. Exiting my room I wandered up to her, knocking on the door gently. She opened it with her bright smile, and I could feel my heart beat a little faster.

- (y/n)'s POV -

I opened the door to reveal my favourite man wearing a slight smile, holding onto a bouquet of (fave/flowers) and a box of my favourite sweets. I smiled brightly and jumped into his arms, holding him tightly and kissing him passionately.

"Get a room you two," Mina teased as she walked behind Shoto towards the lifts on our floor. I laughed into the kiss and pulled away from him, gazing up at him.

"Happy White Day, (y/n)," he whispered, kissing me on the nose.

"Thank you Shoto," I mumbled. He passed me the flowers which I put in an empty vase in my room, and I left the sweets on my desk to be consumed later. Hand in hand we walked towards the school, and I wondered how many guys in our class would be handing the girls something. Shoto was walking tightly beside me as though protecting me, perhaps trying to make sure that no other guy was to give me anything. This protective side to him made me giggle, and made me feel special. He wasn't usually one for PDA but when there was a possibility that I may get hit on by a random guy, he'd become ridiculously overprotective.

Classes today were boring, as we didn't have any training and everything was academic based. It seemed to drag by as well, perhaps because I was checking my watch every few minutes, waiting eagerly to see what Shoto had planned for us this evening. I could feel his eyes bore into my back which made me shuffle in anticipation. Lunch came and we sat down next to one another at a table with Midoriya, Iida and Ochaco.

"Hey guys!" Kaminari said, approaching our table.

"Hey Kaminari," we all responded, and he sat himself down.

"So I have special gifts for the ladies at this table," he said, glancing at Ochaco and me. I felt Shoto's grip on my hand tightening, something which Kaminari noticed. "Come on dude, it doesn't mean anything, it's just polite to spoil girls on white day, isn't it?" He teased.