6: Secrecy

Quirk: Telekinesis 

 All the girls had congregated on Momo's large bed as Mina and Toru thought we should have a girly slumber party, an idea that I wasn't opposed to. We were all sat in a circle, eating sweets and playing games. "I know, I know! Let's play a little game called Truth or Dare!" Mina exclaimed, raising her hand excitedly. Everyone hummed in response, and I shoved another crisp into my mouth. "Okay... who should we ask first?"

"Ochaco! Truth or dare?" Kyoka asked menacingly.

"Um... dare," she said, rubbing her hands together.

"Okay, all day tomorrow you're not allowed to wear a bra," Kyoka said, making Ochaco blush.

"But we have physical training tomorrow!" Ochaco pleaded, making us all giggle.

"You were the one who picked dare," Kyoka said, and Ochaco groaned.

"Okay fine... (y/n)!" Ochaco giggled, everyone glancing at me and smirking, as though they were all thinking the same thing.

"What?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," I said, which was a mistake.

"What are your true feelings for Todoroki?" They all asked in unison, making me flustered. My cheeks grew more crimson by the second and I awkwardly twiddle my thumbs.

"Well... I - er-,"

"And remember, you can't lie, it's a truth after all," Mina teased.

"Alright! I - er - like him..." I mumbled, and they all squealed.

"We new it!" Toru exclaimed, her invisible fist punching the air.

"Don't say anything to anyone, please, I beg you," I said.

"Don't worry, we won't tell a soul," Ochaco said, smiling.

"Thanks. Okay, who's next... Momo! Truth or dare?" And for the next hour we played truth or dare, Never Have I Ever and had a brutal pillow fight. It had reached 01:00 and we were all beyond tired; I was glad when Tsu suggested we all go get some rest ready for school the next day. We all said goodnight to Momo and walked out of her room, heading towards the lift when we suddenly saw a small boy peeking around the corner.

"MINETA! WERE YOU SPYING ON US?" Kyoka yelled, before chasing after him, Mineta running away apparently terrified. We all got into the lift laughing, and each headed back to our rooms. Ochaco and Mina were on the same floor as me, the 4th floor, so we exited the lift together and wandered to our rooms.

"Are you going to act on your feelings for Todoroki?" Ochaco asked out of the blue.

"W-what?"

"Well you seem to really like him, why don't you go for it?"

"I - er - might do," I said awkwardly, hating the fact I had to lie to her.

"Really? That's it?" Mina asked, her eyes wide.

"Yeah, I'll sleep on it and see if I decide to or not," I said nervously, scanning my door open.

"Alright... goodnight, (y/n)!" They said in unison, waving as they entered their dorms.

"Goodnight," I said back, waiting for her door to close. As soon as it did I crept out of my bedroom silently and walked along the halls carefully. I pressed the button for the lift and the doors opened straight away as we were last to use it. I selected the 5th floor, and it took me up again. I walked along the halls, finding the right door, but turning around sharply as I felt like I was being followed. Scanning the hallway I decided no one was there and knocked softly on the door. I heard movements inside, and the door opened to a sight I'd never tire of seeing. Shoto stood there shirtless, his hair messy and his eyes relaxed. How I loved seeing him like this. A small smile appeared on his lips when he saw me. "I thought you're little sleepover was supposed to finish earlier?" He mumbled.