11: The Dream Future

Quirk: Quirkless

 Our relationship started when he started coming into the coffee shop three times a week. He was so handsome that I couldn't help but feel flustered every time he walked in, and before long he became a regular and I knew his order off by heart. Still, he'd always come over and talk to me, and he genuinely seemed interested in me which was a first, as being quirkless often led to people believing I was boring or that I wasn't worth their attention. I didn't mind so much as I was naturally a quiet person, but sometimes when I needed to talk to someone, there was nobody there. But now Todoroki was my somebody, and we'd been together for the past two months.

Suddenly people at school began paying me attention once they found out I was with the Number Two Pro Hero's son. It was a wonderful few months together, as we walked around getting to know each other personally, he told of me of his past and I comforted him, it felt good that he could talk to me about these things and that my hugs made him feel so much better. I was intrigued as to what UA was like, asking for all the inside gossip, and he was just as curious as my chosen career path which made me laugh.

"Shoto, hoping to own a coffee house is nowhere near as interesting as becoming the Number One Hero!" I laughed as we walked hand in hand from my school. Everyday he'd always walk over to my high school to walk me home, even though it was very out of his way.

"I think it's interesting, plus your coffee is so good, I'd definitely be spending a lot of money there," he said, squeezing my hand.

"By that time we'd be married and it'd be yours too, you wouldn't have to pay-," I stopped as I realised what I had said. 'Fuck- what on earth did I just say?!' I hissed at myself silently.

"Good, because I'd want a lifetime supply," he said, smiling gently at me. I simply giggled and left it at that, still slightly embarrassed but he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close to him, me hugging his waist. "I love you," he mumbled as he kissed my head. I looked up into his heterochromatic eyes.

"I love you too, Shoto."

We then however made the horrible mistake of introducing me to his family. His siblings were lovely, they were so much fun and always happy, his mother was soft and caring however his father deemed me unworthy. "Shoto! She is quirkless! How dare you bring her into my home, get her out now!" He boomed loudly, his other children flinching slightly.

"What? No, I'm not letting her go-," Shoto tried to defend me.

"Get out of my home NOW!" He bellowed directly at me, and frightened tears came to my eyes as his fiery beard flickered violently. "How dare you think you can be with Shoto! Get out, and I don't want you nowhere near my son ever again!"

"That is not happening! I'm staying with her-," Shoto began but I couldn't stay in the house. I ran, flew the door open and ran all the way home. Once there, I cried into my mothers chest, knowing that his father was right, I'd only be pulling Shoto back as I'm useless and quirkless. She tried to comfort me as much as she could, rubbing soft circles on my back but I couldn't stop crying. That was until the doorbell went off.

"Honey, it's Shoto," she said and I looked at the door to see him standing there, trying to get his breath back. "Come in dear," she said and he nodded his head politely. "I'll be in the other room," She left to give us some privacy. Immediately I ran into his arms, crying into his chest. He gripped my waist tightly, burying his head deep into my neck.

"I-I'm sorry Shoto," I hiccoughed. "H-he's right, you deserve better than me-,"

"No I don't and I never want to hear you say that kind of thing ever again. (y/n) you are perfect to me, the best person in the world and I don't want to let you go. You're mine forever, I don't care what my horrible old man thinks because I love you," he said definitely, and I looked up to see his determined eyes. "Come on, I want to be able to set up that coffee shop with you," he said with a light smile and I giggled, sniffing and wiping my tears away. "Here," he said as he pulled a handkerchief from his pocket.