30: Happy Birthday Shoto (Lemon)

Warning! This is a lemon, so there'll obviously be sexual content and this one is quite detailed - I'd say it's more detailed then my other lemons I've published.

Quirk: Hydrokinesis 

 Today, my boyfriend of five years turned twenty-four. He unfortunately had to go into his agency to work for a little bit, but I was certain I was going to make this the best birthday he's ever had. To make it the best, I had gone out a few days before and purchased black silk, very short pyjama shorts with decorative lace on them, a matching black lacy bra and a long silk dressing gown which also had decorative lace. After soaking in a nice long bath and shaving everywhere on my body, I dressed myself up and stared at myself in the mirror, pretty pleased with the outcome.

I put on subtle makeup, adding lip balm designed to make my lips look plumper and more enticing. Whilst waiting for the birthday boy to arrive home, I snapped a few polaroids of myself in the lingerie, ready to give it him as a little gift after I treated him to something special. It was then that I heard the lock of the front door turn, and the familiar footsteps enter the house.

"(y/n)?" Shoto called openly, and I quickly set the lights low in the bedroom, adding a few candles to create an ambience.

"In here!" I called back at him, jumping onto the bed lined with silk sheets. I arranged myself into a fairly lewd and enticing positioning, waiting for the door to open.

"Hey babe-," he started but suddenly stopped, seeing that which I had set up especially for him.

"Happy birthday baby," I said in a husky voice, standing and walking up to him. He stood as still as a statue, his little soldier springing to life underneath his trousers. "Good day?" I asked, trying to act innocent.

"It was okay... but I have a feeling it's gonna get a whole lot better," he said, smirking and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I ran my hands up his clothed torso, then wrapped my arms around his neck, humming in delight as I did so and pulling him in so close to my lips.

"As it's your birthday, I'm going to treat you to something extra special," I teased, kissing his jawbone gently as my hands fell down to his shirt, teasingly pulling apart the buttons. He lifted my head up by my chin and immediately latched his soft lips onto mine, me reciprocating but still undoing his buttons. Once they were done he ripped off his shirt desperately, me running my hands all over his torso where he was quite sensitive.

He groaned a little as he began feeling my body underneath the silk gown, gently pushing my body towards the bed. "Mm, Shoto," I moaned into the kiss, it getting slightly heated as our tongues got involved. We explored each others mouths, moaning into each other as we did so, still feeling up his rock hard torso. I then tripped up, falling onto the soft silky sheets, my handsome and now completely topless boyfriend laying on top of me. As it was his day, I wanted to spoil him, so I rolled him over and straddled his waist, his head rested on the pillows and cushions of the bed. Teasingly I rubbed my crotch against his hardening one, his smirk and slightly red face staring up at me. Gently he ran his hands up my thighs, pushing the gown aside and drawing patterns on my smooth skin with his fingertips.

"You like it?" I asked, gesturing my outfit.

"I love it," he smirked, staring at my body and squeezing my thighs tightly making me squeal.

"Good baby, it's all a special birthday treat for you," I whispered.

"Does that mean you'll only be wearing it this once?" He asked cheekily with arched eyebrows.

"Well maybe if you be a good boy I might bring it out again some other time," I smirked, pressing my protruding breasts confined by the bra against his chest, then kissing his enticing neck. "For now though, this will be your birthday treat." Slowly I peeled off the gown and gently laid it beside him, him slightly blushing.