2: Sparring Match (Lemon)

Warning! This one is a lemon, repeat, this one is a lemon!

Quirk: Hydrokinesis

 I knocked on the door of the large traditional Japanese house, which had a large neatly cut garden filled with ornamental statues and zen style ponds. Ochaco and Tsu spent the morning fixing me up ready for me to be faced with my crush. Only they knew how crazy I was about Todoroki, about how I'd like to subtly stare at him during training, how I loved it when he wore tight tank tops, how I'd find any excuse just to be in the same room as him. Well now he's invited me over for a sparring match and although it's not the first time we've sparred against each other, it is the first time I've been to his house, and it made me feel really intimidated.

A young man I didn't recognise answered the door, he was fairly muscular with white spiked hair and a kind smile. I took this to be one of Todoroki's older brothers. "Hey, you must be (l/n), right?" He asked and I nodded, bowing politely. "Aw, aren't you cute. Come on in," he said with a cheeky smile. "My name is Natsuo by the way. Shoto's right through here," he said, taking me down the hall. The interior of the house was stunning, all wooden with screens that separate the rooms, and bonsai plants that littered the hallways. It was a large house however soon enough Natsuo stopped outside a room where, above the sliding door, was a plaque which read 'Dojo'.

"Wow, you have your own dojo? That's pretty impressive, I can only use my garden," I laughed.

"What's your quirk if you don't mind me asking? Shoto's very private, he hasn't told us much about you," Natsuo said.

"Oh I can manipulate water as well as propel water from my hands," I said, giving a small demonstration in the palm of my hand.

"That's so cool! Can you work with ice too?" He asked.

"I've been trying to see if my quirk will stretch to ice, it's what I've been working on for the past few months but with no luck. I'm hoping though," I said with a positive smile.

"Aw, I hope you can then you and Shoto can be an ice team," he laughed and I chuckled awkwardly. He slid the doors to the dojo open for me. "If you need anything, just shout!" He said and wandered off but my eyes and attention were glued elsewhere. In the centre of the room stood Todoroki in his fighting stance, wearing a tight strapped top that exaggerated his arm muscles. My face was burning already as he spotted me out the corner of his eye.

"Hey," he said simply, turning to face me.

"H-hey," I mumbled back. I couldn't stop staring at his arms.

"Did Natsuo offer you a drink?" He asked.

"Oh, no he didn't but it's okay, I'm not too thirsty," I said with a smile.

"You ready for a sparring match?" He asked and I nodded, dropping my rucksack. I joined him in the middle of the room and stood head on from him, light on my toes. We had sparred against each other a number of times, me winning rarely but beginning to get used to his move-set. He quickly erupted ice from his hand and I jumped the the right, forming a tube of water with my hands and controlling it like it was a whip. He jumped out of the way as I thrashed it down on him, and he created more ice but this time I jumped on top of it, whipping the water back round and landing one on his cheek.

I then sent sharp water darts to him from all different directions so he'd have to create a barrier to his front, left and right. As the sharp water bullets crashed down on Todoroki's defences and kept his attention, I stealthily ran around behind him. Just as he he noticed I used my water to handcuff both of his hands and pull him to the ground. His eyes were wide with surprise as I pinned him down skilfully, my left foot holding down his right arm and my right arm holding down his left. I was straddled across his stomach, with my right foot keeping down his legs.