19: Honeymoon (Lemon)

Warning! Lemon approaching, sexual content in this oneshot! This is quite a short one in comparison to some of my others, but it's just as sweet!

Quirk: Hydrokinesis 

 The wedding was everything I could've dreamt of. My pure white wedding dress with its long train flowing behind me, all my friends and family standing and watching me walk with my father up to the alter where my soon to be husband stood. My heart fluttered at the sight of his gorgeous smile as he turned to see me walking towards him. My father kissed me on the cheek before handing me over to Shoto who took my hands delicately, apparently unable to take his eyes off of me, something I reciprocated as he looked so incredibly handsome in his tuxedo.

I couldn't help the tears welling up in my eyes when Shoto took my wedding ring from Izuku (his best man) and placed it gently on my finger, whispering a quick "I love you," under his breath. I took Shoto's wedding ring from my maid of honour, Rio, and gently placed it on his finger, noticing a tear fall down his cheek as he smiled brightly. I had rarely seen him smile so much, the last time being when I said "Yes," over a year ago.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Shoto took no time in wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in for a passionate kiss. Briefly I heard our small audience cheer and clap before I was taken into the world of just Shoto and I, feeling his soft lips against mine. Gently we pulled apart but remained close, loving the warmth of each other. "Well, Mrs Todoroki, shall I walk you back down the isle?" He said with a cheeky smile.

"I'm never gonna get tired of you saying that," I laughed, him taking my hand and us walking back down, into the back room and out of sight.

The reception came, meaning the speeches did as well. Shoto was holding my hand tightly at the table as my father stood up, his prompt cards in hand, ready to give his speech. By the end of his speech, most of the room was crying, including me, and Shoto had to hold onto me tightly to comfort me. After my dads speech came Izuku's, something which Shoto had told me he was dreading. Izuku started with the fact that when they first met, Shoto was the most anti-sociable, straight-faced person he had ever met making everyone laugh and making Shoto put his head in his hands. Izuku being Izuku however managed to put an incredibly emotional spin on the speech which by the end had Shoto forcing himself not to cry.

Once the food and wine was consumed, everyone made their way to the disco ready for Shoto and my first dance. Everyone gathered in a circle around us intimidating me slightly, but when Shoto wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close, all of that flew away. As the music started it was just us, swaying back and forth to the music, my arms and his neck tightly. Occasionally he would spin me around, and once the music stopped he pulled me in for another kiss, our small crowd clapping and whistling. Then the actual disco started, couples joining us on the dance floor, laughing and drinking away. The whole day had felt incredibly romantic and I had loved every second of it. It definitely beat my expectations and too soon it was over, everyone wishing us well and making their way home. Thankfully though, we still had the honeymoon.

- Timeskip -

Shoto being Shoto had managed to get us a private plane all the way over to our destination: the Caribbean. We had booked an incredible villa that was even more impressive when we got there, sitting on a small cliff with carved steps leading down to a private beach. The whole villa was white; white shutters, white walls, white wicker furniture on the balcony which had white railings and white stone flooring. There was a stunning pool round the back which had white stepping stones across it, and a beautiful modern sun lounging sofa on the side. The interior was very modern but suited the rest of the villa very well, and I was so excited to get settled and relaxed.