7: The Attack Part One

Warning! This is part one of two! 

Quirk: Bunny

 "Everyone pack your things into the coach, we won't be coming back for anything you've forgotten and please make sure you've packed your hero suit," Aizawa said in his dull voice. We were all tired, all of us besides Iida, who was frantically organising us onto the bus neatly. I sat directly next to Kirishima, and as I had the isle seat I was also next to Mina, with Toru on her other side. A few rows behind me sat Todoroki, who was also my crush, and as he too had the isle seat, I could see him clearly when I turned to talk to Mina.

"Okay, so listen up. We'll be driving for about an hour, perhaps just over, and we'll stop to meet a few people. This camp is one week long and 1-B will be meeting us there," Aizawa said and Kaminari groaned.

"Why do they have to come along?" He whined.

"They're on the hero course too, they need just as much training," Aizawa said simply before taking a seat in the drivers seat. Throughout the drive, Mina kept teasing me about Todoroki and I noticed him glance at me a few times making me stutter. I tried to ignore it but every time I noticed, Mina would just tease me more. I decided to turn away from her and just talk to Kirishima for the rest of the ride, as he was probably my best guy friend.

At nine-thirty, Aizawa slowed the coach and parked it on the side of a mountain road. He stood up, announced our stop and told us to get off of the bus. We were all stood on an open clearing on the side of the mountain, looking down onto a very large, thick and green forest. Standing just before the view however were four people wearing cat-themed hero costumes, and immediately Midoriya started muttering excitedly about them. They introduced themselves as the Wild Wild Pussycats, making Midoriya squeal. They told us that our first challenge was to get to the camp from here, by going through the large dense forest, and that if we were lucky it'd take us until 12:30.

"Three hours?" Mina sobbed.

"C'mon, it's not that bad," I said, looking down into the forest, however my thoughts flew away when they told us we wouldn't be alone down there. As soon as we all jumped down we were faced with stupidly big dirt monsters, that completely dwarfed us, however after months of training together, we all knew we had to work as a team. Well, all of us except Bakugou, as he treated it like a competition between him and Todoroki. Together, Todoroki and I worked well as a team as he'd freeze their legs and I'd powerfully kick their heads off. We managed to take down the first couple with ease, however as we advanced they only got bigger and stronger. By the time we had reached camp it was 18:30, my stomach was groaning angrily and my knees felt like they were about to give in any second. The Wild Wild Pussycats, Aizawa and Vlad King were stood there, waiting for us, and thankfully there were long benches set up with piles and piles of food on them which we devoured.

The camp was amazing, it had nice food, nice rooms and a gorgeous spa bath, separated by gender. Once the food and plates were cleared away, we were allowed to rest and we got to spend an hour in the spa baths, which I was incredibly ready for. In our rooms we each changed into our bikinis, and Momo made us all bikini wraps to wear over the top. We were all about to head out when I realised I forgot a hair bobble, so I ran back to my room to get one from my bag. Not wanting to waste the hour, I ran back towards the spa bath only to run straight into someone.

"Oh, sorry I-," I stopped when I realised I had crashed into a topless Todoroki. I screamed internally, trying not to look at his chest or arms or abs but feeling my cheeks heat up drastically. He looked good.

"That's alright, I should've been looking where I was going," he replied, his mouth looking like it was smiling even if it was just a tiny bit. "You did well in the forest today."