Chapt. 1: Like A Bird Inside A Cage

A long time ago, Akina stood in the middle of a battlefield with her head held high, looking at the dark sky. Her hands were covered in blood as a dark smirk was planted on her face. 

Around her were bodies of the Leaf Shinobi who had fought her, trying to restrain her. One by one, she killed them without any mercy or sympathy. 

Akina looked don at her bloody hands as she giggled, then turned to Hiruzen who was standing a few feet away from her with a shocked, and horrified expression on his face. 

From that day forward, Akina has been locked away in the basement of the Hokage Tower. A chain was around her neck and wrists and 2 guards standing outside of her cell. 

The village feared and hated Akina for what she's done. She has killed many shinobi, family, and friends for reasons that are left unknown. 

Akina was only allowed out of her cell to go on dangerous missions with the ANBU and other Jounin. After the mission was completely, Akina would be put back in chains as her and the squad she is with traveled back to the Leaf Village. 

Akina would hardly see the light of day and not even the night time. She couldn't tell if it was day or night because she was trapped inside her little cell. 

Right now, Akina was with a group of ANBU, heading back to the village from another mission. "How much further? I need a shower." Akina complained while she walked in the middle of the ANBU squad with a chain around her neck and wrists. 

"We're almost there. Stop complaining already." One of the ANBU replied. 

"I stink and I hate the way I smell." Akina lifted her chained up wrists up and sniffed her armpit. "Hey, how do I smell?" She asked the ANBU next to her.

"Enough, Akina." The ANBU from before ordered. Akina clicked her tongue and turned her head away, glaring at the ground. "We're here." The ANBU informed the group, including Akina. 

The ANBU squad and Akina walked through the village gates and into the village. The villagers saw the squad entering the village and glared once they saw Akina. 

They began to gossip about the girl in chains. Some threw trash at her while yelling at her, telling her to die or leave the village, saying she was not welcomed there. 

Akina injured their comments as she kept walking. Hiruzen stood in the middle of the road as the ANBU walked over to him. "How did it go?" He asked the ANBU Leader. 

"The mission was a success. This time she restrained herself." The leader of the ANBU squat reported. 

"Good." Hiruzen walked off with the ANBU following after him, dragging Akina along. "Put her back in the cell in the meantime until the next mission. Of course, she would need a bath and be fed. She hasn't eaten since this morning." 

"She's been complaining about taking a shower ever since the mission." 

"After her bath, we will run more test on her. Do you understand, Akina-" Hiruzen's eyes widened and gasps when Akina was no longer in the chains. 

"Where did she go!?" One of the ANBU exclaimed. 

"Up there!" Another ANBU pointed up at one of the rooftops. Akina stood there as she smirked at the ANBU squad and Hiruzen. She gave them a wink before being on her way. "Go after her! Hurry! Don't let her leave the village!" 

"Right!" The other ANBU went after the girl. 

Meanwhile, the village was already a mess because of the amount of paint that was spread all over the walls and on the Hokage's face. "Naruto! Get back here!" A few Chunin shouted after the blonde-whiskered boy who was causing this mess.