Chapt. 5: Haven't You Heard? I'm The Shinobi Killer

"This is Sasuke. I'm at point B." 

"Sakura. I'm at point C." 

"...Naruto. I'm at point A. Believe it!" 

"You're slow, Naruto. Okay, squad 7... The target has moved! Follow it!" Another day for squad 7, on yet another mission. This is so boring. I feel like a babysitter when I'm with this squad. "What's your distance from the target?" 

"5 meters... I'm ready. Just give the signal." Naruto says over the mic. 

"I'm ready too." Sasuke confirms. 

"So am I." Says Sakura. 

"Can we go now? This is so boring." I say over my own mic. 

"Not until we capture the target, Akina." Kakashi tells me. 

"But I've already captured the target."  

"What!?" 

"Actually, she came to me." Kakashi looks at me and sees that I have the missing cat, Tora, in my hands. "Isn't the cat we're looking for have a ribbon on the right ear? Well, I have her. So can we go now?" 

Kakashi sighs and says, "Missing cat, Tora, has been captured. Mission accomplished." 

"CAN WE GET A BETTER MISSION THAN THIS!? I HATE CATS!" Naruto shouts over the mic. We return to the Hokage Tower and gave Tora back to her owner, who is being squished to death by her owner. I can see why it ran away. 

With so many kiddy missions that squad 7 has been doing, with me tagging along, I gotta say, I miss doing the S rank missions. When I was doing S rank missions, I was out of these shackles and chains. My wrists are starting to ache and I can't feel my hands. 

"I'm impressed Akina has been behaving herself these pass few days. That's good." The old man says as he looks at me. 

"Screw you." I glare at him. 

"Akina." Kakashi gives me a warning me, making me turn my head to the side with a 'tch' sound. 

"When can we go on a real mission, old man? I want to be out of these." I show him my shackled wrists, followed by the chain leashes that Kakashi is holding. "Plus, I can't feel my hands." I complain. 

"These missions are carefully recorded from babysitting to assassination. They are analyzed from A, B, C, or D, depending on their difficulties-" 

"Blah blah blah. I already know this stuff. Tell me something I don't know, old man." I cut him off and yawn. 

"How dare you interrupt and disrespect Lord Hokage! You are to follow his and Kakashi's instructions!" Iruka shouts at me, taking a step forward.