Chapt. 39: Refusing To Come Back, You Know Nothing

~Sasuke's P.O.V.~ 

"...Sakura...and Naruto... Those names don't sound familiar to me." Akina says while looking at Sakura and Naruto. She doesn't remember who they are. It's been 2 years since we left the village, and they came all this way to bring us both back to the village. 

But Akina can't remember neither of them. It's probably because of her form that she has taken. Her hair is purple and it's practically touching the floor. Her horns have turn black, and her mark has spread all over her body, as if it were a curse mark. 

Akina has no memory of the Leaf or the team. Especially Naruto. Her former 'Darling'.

"Akina... What's happened to you!? Why can't you remember us!? What has Orochimaru done to you?!" Sakura yells at her. Akina says nothing has she emotionlessly stares down at the new Team Kakashi. 

~Akina's P.O.V.~ 

Sakura... And Naruto... Who are they? Why have they come to take me and Sasuke to the Leaf Village? 

My eyes are focused on the blonde boy. "You want to take me back to the Leaf Village? That's why you came all this way?" I question the team. "You want to imprison me again?" 

"No! It's not like that, Akina! We have to talk things out!" The blonde boy shouts up to me. "It's not going to be like!" 

"Naruto..." That name is stuck in my head. His voice... "Weren't you the one who called me a monster?" 

The boy grits his teeth together and tightens his hands into fists as he looks down at the ground. That's right. He was the one who called me that. 

"It was you." I'm not in front of Naruto, where my lips are touching his ear. "You called me a monster. Thanks to you, I am living up to my title. Isn't that what I've always been to you? To everyone in that Village?" My voice grows dark at the end of my sentence. "Your chakra... Not too long ago, I had an encounter with a tailed beast. The 9 tails. Your are its host. I can feel it coursing through my veins..." I gently rub the side of my head against his cheek. "The 9 tails and your chakra... I want it all." 

I feel his eyes widen at my words. 

"It's time to finish what I started!" I quickly pull away and grab the boy by the throat, then lifting him in the air. He grunts and holds my wrist, trying to get me to let go of him. 

I widely smirk as I begin to absorb his chakra. Sai is quick to run over to me, attempting to stop me. I use my other hand, the one that holds the sword, and point it at him. He stops when the blade is close to his face. 

I don't say any words to him as my smirk widens. This is starting to become fun. I don't remember the las time I felt this much thrill! "Just wait your turn. You're next." I smirk at Sai and I see the jounin performing a hand sign. 

Wood comes out of his palm and comes at me, ready to grab me, until Sasuke intervenes. "Chidori Stream!" He hops down from his spot and shoots Chidori through his body, and aims at Sai and the Wood Style user.