Chapt. 11: Our Last Goobye, The Last Of Zabuza & Haku

I smirk wickedly at Haku as I am now trapped inside the crystal mirror prison with Naruto and Sasuke, even though I planned for this to happen. I've been itching for a fight for long now. 

"I don't fear death. I welcome it!" I repeat myself as my eyes wide with excitement. Haku wastes no time to throw the senbon needles at me. I grab each and every one of them, and hold them up to my face. "Too slow." I smirk and throw it back at each mirror, but Haku catches them. "Is this your plan, Haku? Are you just going to keep throwing needles at us, or are you going to fight like a shinobi!" 

"You wish to die here along with your teammates." Haku throws a needle at Naruto and I get in front of him, having the needle hit my shoulder. 

"Hey, I'm your opponent. Not them." I smirk again. "There's no way I'm going to let you kill them. Over my dead body." 

"That can be arranged. But let me ask you something. Why do you fight? Is it because you have to, or is it because you want to?" 

"What?" I raise a brow with confusion. "Because I want to. What kind of question is that? Tch. Shut up and fight me already." 

"Take this!" Naruto does a Shadow Clone Jutsu and tries to attack Haku. 

"Hey! Naruto! Don't!" I shout at him. Haku moves from one mirror to another while attacking both Naruto and Sasuke. Dammit! "No!" I shout and split myself into 2, making a clone of myself. 

I get in front of the real Naruto as my clone gets in front of Sasuke. "Akina!? What are you-!?" Naruto gasps out of shock as more needles are thrown at me. The clone that is protecting Sasuke also gets hit with needles, but doesn't disappear like any shadow clone.

"Her clone isn't disappearing..." Sasuke notices. 

"Because that clone is me, dumbass. Whatever my clones feels, or takes damage, it takes effect on both of our bodies. It's a Kekkei Genkai of my own... Dark Art: Duplicate." I explain while ripping a needle out of my arm. "Hey," I turn my attention to Haku. "I said your fight is with me. Now with them. Quit multi-tasking." I smirk. 

"This girl..." Haku mutters under his breath. 

"Naruto," I turn to him. "Back off and let me handle this guy, got it? Stay back." 

"But, Akina-" 

"Just do as I say, dammit!" I throw him to Sasuke and do a few hand signs. "Dark Art: Dark Clone Manipulation!" 8 clones of myself split from my body and attack Haku while doing another hand sign. "Crystal Style: Crystal Needles!" 

"Crystal Needles!?" Zabuza and Kakashi exclaim. My clones use the crystal needles to fight Haku, having some of the crystals break the crystal mirrors. If I can just break the mirrors, Naruto and Sasuke will be free, and I can have more space to fight in. Being in a small space isn't good for me. 

"Gah!" I drop to my knees as something impales my back. An attack from behind!? When!? My clones should have detected it! "Damn you!" I move to each mirror and punch it, making it crack, but it keeps mending itself back together.