Chapt. 38: We Finally Meet, Who Are You?

OMG 1k votes! Thank you all so much! You have no idea how happy this makes me feel! Honestly, I've been going through a tough time at home, but your support means so much to me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D :D :D Now then, onto the story! Happy reading! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I sat in my room, my eyes glowed in the dark as my breathing became heavy. My mark has spread throughout my body and my hair is starting to grow longer to the point where it is touching the floor. Why?... 

"Naruto. He also spoke about you, too. He's been looking for you and Sasuke."  

I remember Sai's words when he had first entered into the hideout. Why does that name sound important to me, but at the same time, it is not familiar?... 

'Someone is here.' I think to myself when I sense chakra within the hideout. 3 in total. I stand up from the floor and grab my sword, and leave the bedroom. 

Who has the nerve to trespass into the hideout in this time of day? No. More like, how were they able to find this place? It's a hidden hideout. No matter. 

I've been feeling a bit hungry lately. Which means it's time for my meal. 

As I walk down the hall, I run into Kabuto. "What are you doing out of your room, Akina? I thought you were going to rest." He smirks when he sees me. 

"There are trespassers in the hideout." I tell him. 

"Oh?" He tilts his head to the side. But the smirk is still planted on his face. "Well, what are you going to do?" 

"What I do best." I walk pass him. "Tell Orochimaru that there's nothing to worry about. I'll handle it." 

"As you wish." Kabuto lightly chuckles and continues to walk in the opposite direction. 

After walking for a little while longer, I stop. 'They're gone?' I don't sense any chakra within the hideout except for Kabuto, Orochimaru's, Sasuke's, and mine. However, Sai is gone. 

Weird. Why would they come into the hideout, then leave? If they're gone, then they're gone. Doesn't matter. Looks like my feeding will have to come at a later time. 

~Naruto's P.O.V.~ 

After learning abut Sai's real mission, we took him back outside of Orochimaru's hideout. So now, we're back at square one. Getting Sasuke and Akina back. 

"I don't think getting them back will be as easy as you think..." Sai mentions with a frown. "When I spoke to them... He doesn't look like he doesn't want to be saved. And for Akina... She had this look in her eye when I mentioned your name." 

"What are you talking about?" I ask him with a glare. 

"She doesn't seem to remember you at all. She has completely forgotten about you."

"What!?" Sakura exclaims. "That can't be! You're lying!"