Chapt. 6: Zabuza Momochi! Fight me, Shinobi Killer!

"If she's the Shinobi Killer, then we can't have her on the team! It's too dangerous!" Says Sakura. 

"You mean to tell me that I'm traveling with a ninja who can kill me at any second!? You're suppose to be protecting me, dammit!" The old drunk fusses. 

"Everyone, calm down." Kakashi intervenes. "It's fine. As long as Akina remains in the shackles, she won't be able to do anything. She is my responsibility. I will make sure she stays in control." Kakashi gives me a stern look as he says this. 

Ever since that little scene, nobody hasn't said a word to me. I was completely being ignored. Sakura and the old drunk were glaring at me. Sasuke was examining me closely. Kakashi had his arms crossed and his head down, and Naruto didn't say a thing. 

After the boat ride, we were close to the old drunk's hometown. While we were walking, Naruto decided to throw kunai all over the place. "Over there!" He shouts as he threw a kunai. 

"What are you doing,  Naruto?!" Sakura shouts at him. 

"There was something there! I saw it!" Naruto said. 

"What are you trying to do, give me a heart attack!?" The old drunk yells. I walk over to where Naruto had thrown his kunai and saw that he nearly hit a rabbit with white fur. A snow rabbit? 

"Naruto, you almost killed a rabbit." I said with a deadpan look while picking up the rabbit. 

"Ah! Oh, no!" Naruto runs over to me and takes the rabbit out of my hands. "I'm so sorry, little rabbit! I didn't mean it!" Naruto snuggles the rabbit as he cries. What I can't wrap my head around is why is a snow rabbit out here in the first place? It was raised indoors. But why come out now? 

Before I could process anything, Kakashi shouts out, "Everyone, get down!" He grabs me and tackles me to the ground as a huge sword is flung at us. 

Everyone ducks as the sword misses us and hits the tree near us. Somebody stands on the handle of the sword and glares down at us. Kakashi glares at the person who decided to attack us as the culprit glares back at him. 

A man with short black hair and a bandage covering his mouth and nose glares at us. No way. It's... "Zabuza Momochi..." I whisper out his name. 

"The Shinobi Killer, Akina." Zabuza turns his attention to me. 

"They know each other!?" Naruto shouts. 

"Rumors tend to spread far and wide. Zabuza is a rouge ninja, but a much higher rank." I reply, not taking my eyes off Zabuza. There's no doubt about it that he's here is for the old drunk, just like those two demon brothers Kakashi defeated. Everyone wants to kill the old guy today. So, I'm not the only one who has a hunch. 

"And if you know what's good for you, you'll hand over the Bridge Builder." Zabuza glares at me. "I always wanted to fight the Shinobi Killer. Now is the perfect chance."