Chapt. 20: An Old Teammate, The Warning

~Akina's P.O.V.~

30 minutes had passed and my clone had faded away. And here I am, still with Kakashi and the Uchiha who are still training. This is boring. They've been training all day. How long are they going to keep up with this? 

As I continued to sit against the large rock behind me, I see a small trail of sand making its way pass me. That's not weird at all. Sand doesn't move on its own. And I know who this sand belongs to. {Not again.} I roll my eyes as I thought. 

Looking back at Kakashi and Sasuke, who are still training, I sneak away from them and follow the sand. It doesn't take me long to find the owner. 

Gaara of the Desert. 

"You really need to work on your people skills." I say out loud, alarming him of my presence. Gaara looks at me with a deadly stare. "What are you doing here, Gaara? You shouldn't be here." 

Gaara doesn't answer me. Instead, he looks pass me. He's here for Sasuke. He's been glaring at him ever since he entered the village. But, it's not just that. From the look in his eyes, he's already killed somebody...

"You're not going anywhere near the boy or Kakashi." I glare at Gaara. "You just have to wait until the finals." 

"It would be wise of you to not get in my way." Gaara spoke. 

"Are you threatening me?" I smirk. "Do you want to fight?" 

Gaara doesn't say anything but lower his head as some of his sand makes its way over to me. Who says I can't fight this guy right now? I've been itching for one for a long time~ 

"Akina." Suddenly, Kakashi is beside me and he holds his arm out in front of me in a protective manner. "What are you here for?" He questions Gaara. 

"He's here for Sasuke." I tell him. "Gaara, it would be best if you don't get in my way. Because you may not survive once we start fighting. But, if you want to make the first move, then go ahead." I smirk once more as my eyes widen with excitement. 

Gaara gives me one more stare before leaving without saying a word. Darn. And here I thought he was actually going to fight me. I was hoping he would make the first move. Oh well. 

At the end of the day, Sasuke went home and as did Kakashi and I. Tomorrow they were going to train again, and of course, I had to be there. 

The next day I woke up early to go visit my Darling. Kakashi was still asleep, and I know he doesn't wake up until noon. But, I had to be careful while walking around the village or else an ANBU will spot me. After all, the old man doesn't trust me. 

I find Naruto in the woods with some other man with white hair. I skip over to him and hug him from behind. "Found you, Darling!" I say happily. 

"Hey, Akina!" Naruto smiles. 

~Jiraiya's P.O.V.~