Chapt. 30: Love? What is that? Akina's Hostility

Aoi Rokusho. A rain ninja who is beneath my level. That umbreall he is carrying is filled with senbon needles. Is that all he has with him? An umbrella with senbon needles? How pathetic. This will be easy. 

"This is as far as you'll go, Shinobi Killer." He repeats himself while smirking at me. 

"Tch." I flick some hair over my shoulder as my chakra bursts out of my body and surrounds me. "I take it you're at Jounin Level? No. More like a rouge ninja." I shrug my shoulders. "It won't matter anyway." I smirk at me and get in a fighting stance. "Because I've been itching for a fight. Your rain clones didn't do the job for me. But, now that I'm all fired up, I can go all out." 

"You think you have what it takes to go up against me, Shinobi Killer? You are surely mistaken!" Aoi smirks widely. 

"That's my line." I roll my eyes and run at him. I aim a punch at him, but he disappears in a blink of an eye. 'He's gone? Where did he go?' I think to myself before looking above me. 

Aoi smirks and waves his umbrella, causing a force of wind and rain pushing down on me. I growl at the force, but manage to stand. "Still standing? Nobody would've been able to keep standing after that. You truly are strong, Shinobi Killer." 

"Quit calling me that!" I shout and run at him again. I feel my mark beginning to appear, but it feels different. This mark isn't mine. It's Sasuke's curse mark! 

I growl and reach my hand out as a black shadow comes out of my palm. Dart Art: Shadow Dragon. 

The dragon opens its mouth wide and grabs Aoi's body, then flying in the air. But with the needles he is carrying, he demolishes the dragon. 

As the dragon descends, I jump to where Aoi is and thrust my hand into his shoulder. A smirk appears on my lips at the sight of crimson blood. This causes me to thrust my hand deeper into his shoulder, earning a grunt from him. 

'More! I want to see more!' I giggle darkly at my own thoughts as I have Aoi pinned to the ground. "Is that the best you can do, Aoi Rokusho?" I smirk down at him. "Just a bunch of needles and an umbrella? How boring. This isn't enough to satisfy me!" I grab a hold of his throat. "I know that the needles are filled with a deadly poison, but no matter how many you throw at me, my body and blood cells with reject and kill the poison! You're only wasting my time!" 

"Akina! Stop it!" Sakura shouts at me, causing me to look behind and see the horrified look on her face. She is looking at the markings that are covering my face and my eyes glowing brightly. 

But because of her distraction, Aoi grabs me by my throat and throws me to a rock wall nearby. "As fun as this was, I should be going. I'm sure we will cross paths again, Shinobi Killer." Aoi smirks at me and leaves. 

I grit my teeth tightly together after he left. Because of Sakura, he got away. "What the hell do you think you're doing!? He got away! I could have taken him!" I shout at Sakura while stomping over to her. 

"You were getting carried away, Akina! There will be no killing done here! Not on my watch!" She shouts back. "Besides, we have bigger things to worry about! Idate is dying because of the poison."