Chapt. 25: The Akatsuki, Here For Akina

I ran into Naruto in a small town not too far from the village. I had my clone look after Kakashi since he was brought to his house, unconscious. Asuma informed my clone about an organization, known as the Akatsuki, has come to the village and they are clearly after something.

Kurenai told my clone to stay with Kakashi, but little does she know that I'm long gone from the village. Right now, I'm with Naruto in a hotel room, helping him with his training while Jiraiya went on a date. 

"So, Jiraiya is known as the Legendary Sanin? That's new." I shrug my shoulders as Naruto told me this. I had no idea. But, he's still a pervert. 

"Yeah! And he's going to teach me this new technique!" Naruto smiles at me. "By the way, aren't you suppose to be with Kakashi-Sensei?" 

"I am, but I snuck out to come see you!" I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck while giggling. Naruto blushes and nervously chuckles while rubbing the back of his head. 

"Hey Akina, can I ask you something?" 

"What is it?" I look at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"I've always noticed.... When you fight, you always seem like you're having a good time. Why is that?" Naruto gives me a serious look, having me release him and lean back away from him. I sit across from him on the bed and look out the window as I answer, 

"Maybe because I'm a monster..." There was a long silence between us and I could tell that Naruto didn't know what to say next. 

"Akina, I-" He was cut off by a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it." I close my eyes and hop off the bed, then making my way over to the door. "Do you have the key?" I ask him with my back facing him. 

"Yeah, here." Naruto tosses the key to me and I turn around, catching it with one hand, then facing the door to unlock it. When I open the door, 2 men wearing black cloaks and red clouds on them are standing in front of the door. These are the same guys from before. One of them was facing Kakashi. What are they doing here? 

"Akina." The man who looks a lot like Sasuke says my name, causing me to blink with concern and confusion. How does he know my name? He carries the sharingan same as Sasuke. He's also an Uchiha? I thought they were wiped out. "You're coming with us." He tells me. 

What do these guys want with me? These are the Akatsuki, but I know nothing about their organization. Do they kidnap little girls or something? How did they get here so fast? I thought they were still in the village looking for whoever they were after. Turns out it's me they're after... 

"Why don't we go for a walk?" The Sasuke look-a-like speaks to me again and I slowly step out of the hotel room. They look dangerous, but they're acting so calm. Who are they? 

Before I could make it out of the bedroom, my arm is grabbed by Naruto and he gets in front of me, glaring at the two people in cloaks. "What do you want with Akina?" He glares at them.