Chapt. 55: The Demon's Rampage & Connected Memories

The only weak spot on my body is my heart... And Sasuke struck it with his chidori... I'm losing too much blood. I need chakra in order to heal... But I can't take Karin's chakra. I'll kill her if I bite her... 

I have to live... I want to be with my Darling... "Come on, Akina! Hurry up and bite me! Please!" Karin pushes her arm against my lips. 

"Go away...Karin...!" I struggle at my words and place my hand on her head, transporting her to a safe place and away from her. 

"You went too far, Sasuke!" Madara shouts at Sasuke. I can hear the rage in his voice as his hold on me tightens. 

Sasuke is shocked at what he's done. He can't bring himself to speak or do anything. After Danzo's death, Sasuke slowly walk over to me and kneels beside me. My breathing begins to slow down as my eyelids become heavy.

"Akina!!!" Ritsu? "What happened?! Why is she bleeding out!? What did you do!?" Ritsu grabs Sasuke by the front of his clothing. "What are you standing around for!? Give her your chakra or she's going to die!" 

"Why isn't he healing?" Sasuke asks him. 

"You idiot! You struck her in the heart! That's her weak spot!" Ritsu tightens his grip on Sasuke. "You're too weak to give her chakra, are you? Useless!" Ritsu shoves Sasuke away and takes off his glove. 

"What are you doing?" Karin asks him. 

"I'm saving her." Ritsu places his hand on my cheek and we both grunt. He's allowing himself to have his chakra taken from him? Don't you know you'll end up dead, Ritsu?... Stop it. Pull your hand away! "I won't let you die, Akina. Do you hear me?" Ritsu mutters out and closes one of his eyes out of agony. 

My wound slowly heals as purple steam begins to rise up from my body. My hair slowly changes back to a dark purple as my eyes begins to glow, and the mark on my cheek begins to burn. 

"GAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I scream. 

"Everyone! Get back!" Ritsu alarms everyone and they do as Ritsu says. I get on all fours and begin to growl. "Damn. It was too much." Ritsu pants.

"What's happening to her?" 

"I gave her too much chakra. Now all she wants to do is kill. Anyone she sees, she will attack without thinking. I'll handle this." I turn to Ritsu as he takes out a kunai. I growl at him. "AKina, calm down. Don't make me-" 

"RAH!!" I attack him again and tackle him to the ground. I have both of my hands on hisshoulders as he his forearm against my neck to prevent me from biting him. 

"Dammit!" Ritsu swears and quickly grabs my neck, and flips us in opposite positions. 

~Ritsu's P.O.V.~ 

I knew giving her my chakra would be too much for her. I forgot. The more chakra she takes, the more hostile she becomes. This is why I limited her feedings! I knew this was a bad idea to tag along with Sasuke!