Chapt. 54: Sasuke Vs. Danzo! Akina Protects!

~Akina's P.O.V.~

Finally making it to Danzo, Sasuke made his attack while Karin and I waited outside. My business isn't with Danzo. "Sasuke! Danzo's escaping!" Karin shouted after we saw Danzo run out of the room. 

"Karin! Akina! Come!" Sasuke orders and Karin, and I follow him. But, before we could make it out of the room, Sasuke is nearly hit with a lava style jutsu. I push him out of the way and in front of me for him to escape. I'm left in the room with Karin. 

"Well, isn't that sweet. A woman protecting her man." I slowly turn behind me to see the Mizukage wiping her lips. "You're awfully attached to that young man. You must be in a relationship." 

"He's my Darling." I correct her and growl."I won't let you lay a finger on him."

"A protective woman who is willing to go through so much to keep her man safe and succeeding in his goal. However, you aren't human, considering your form." Mizukage smirks while getting out of her chair. 

She performs a hand sign and uses another lava style jutsu. I jump out of the way, tackling Karin in the process to protect her from the lava. "Chojuro!" Mizukage shouts for her subordinate and he attacks with a bandaged sword of his own. 

As his sword swings to the side to hit me, I block the attack with my hand. 'What!?' My eyes widen when I feel my chakra being taken, but at the same time I'm absorbing its chakra. Just like Kisame's sword, but something like this hasn't happened before. 

Suddenly, a giant hand clamps around me, pulling me through the lava melted wall. "Darling?" I look at him, using the susano. 

"Are you okay?" He asks me. 

"Yeah." I nod my head. 

"Well, would you look at that. You both almost look like a cute couple." Mizukage smirks. SHe melted another passageway behind her, just leaving her, Sasuke, and I in the hallway. 

"Get back, Darling!" I hold Sasuke against me and the Mizukage forms some sort of mist that melts. But, it's also taking chakra. Sasuke's chakra. "You bitch! I glare at the Mizukage. She's taking away Sasuke's chakra. 

Wait a minute. 

What's that white stuff forming on her body? Is that Zetsu?

As I'm distracted by what's going on, Sasuke coughs up blood and drops to his knees. "Darling!" I kneel beside him. I can't help him in the condition he's in. He's overdoing it. His chakra is getting low. "Stay back!" I growl at Zetsu and he wraps himself around Sasuke. 

"Wait. My chakra...is returning?" Sasuke mentions. Zetsu is taking chakra from the Mizukage and transferring it to Sasuke? He has that kind of power? 

Sasuke breaks through the wall to get Karin so she can lead him to Danzo, but another Kage interferes. The Tsuchikage. "So, you're the Shinobi Killer I've heard so much about? Someone with black horns who can take and store chakra. You've killed many." Tsuchikage performs a hand sign. "Let's see you try and escape this!"