Chapt. 68: Disgrace, Sasuke's Return

"Akina? Is that really you? You're human?!" The Old Man exclaimed. 

"No thanks to you!!!" I bark. Old man... Seeing him back and alive... The memories from what he did to me all those years ago came flowing back to me. 

"I know seeing me again is the last thing you want right now, but I'm here to help and put an end to this war." The Old man said with a sigh. 

"Now you want to help!? You made me into a monster!" 

"And I'm sorry for that." 

"Now, you're sorry!? Where was your apology when you were torturing the hell out of me everyday!?" I take a step forward, baring my teeth. 

"You tortured this girl, Lord 3rd?" Minato questioned him, having the 1st, Hashirama Senju, and 2nd Hokage, Tobirama Senju, to look at the Old Man. 

"She's not who you think she is. It was a long time go." Old Man turned his head away. 

"And yet I can still remember the days you had me locked away!" I growl. 

"What did you do to this girl, Lord 3rd?" Tobirama glanced at the Old Man. 

"I did experiments on her when she was a demon..." He closes his eyes. "She had the ability to take and store chakra from anybody she fought with. She was known as The Shinobi Killer. Many shinobi died because of her. She has killed hundreds. Thousands of Shinobi." 

"Because you had ordered me to every time I went on a mission, you prick!" I shout and Ritsu grabs my arm to hold me back. 

"You used her as a weapon to the village? What kind of Hokage does that to their own civilian!? She was a child! You could have at least trained her properly instead of doing trial runs on her! That is shameful and disgraceful to the Hokage name!" Hashirama glares. "So what if she was a demon? She has feelings! Emotions! Didn't you realize how much pain she was in when you were testing her, Lord 3rd!?" 

"That's horrible... What made you do such a thing to this girl?" Minato questioned. 

"She was too dangerous. I couldn't risk her roaming free in the village. She could have went on a rampage and killed everyone. I know what I did was extreme and I was out of line-"

"Way out of line." Ritsu adds, cutting him off. 

"And I am sorry for that. I should have considered what you were feeling during those times and all those years ago, Akina." The Old Man faced me with his head bowed to me. It's not enough for me to forgive him.  

"But that is no way to treat a child. No. That was no way to treat anybody." Naruto glares at the Old Man. "Akina was human. You doing those things to her is unforgivable. The person who made her into a monster was you, Old Man Hokage. She was protecting herself because she was scared. She became scared of every shinobi. That's why she fought all the time. To protect herself." 

It fell silent for a few moments until Ritsu spoke up, "We can patch up things later. Right now, we have bigger problems." He points to the 10 tails that was heading towards us. 

"I've been waiting for you, Hashirama!" Madara shouted down to the 1st Hokage. 

"I'll deal with you, later!" Lord 1st shouted back and looked back at the 10 tails. Him and the rest of the Hokage's vanishes and appeared in different places, then created a red prism around the 10 tails. 

Gates slammed down on each tail of the 10 tails to restrain it. "Someone's coming..." My eyes widen and I look beside me to see Sasuke. "Sasuke?!"