Chapt. 19: Training With Darling! Now's Your Chance If You Want Off This Ride

It's been a few days since the prelimary exams had ended, and every genin who is going to be in the finals is training to do their best. I waited for Kakashi to fetch Sasuke, so I'm alone in his house. 

I haven't forgotten about Orochimaru's offer. It replays in the back of my mind. My Darling is here and I need to become human. Once I drain Naruto from his chakra, I will move onto the next. And then, maybe I will join the snake. 

But, I need to be careful on how I plan this. Naruto holds the 9 tails chakra, so it's going to take time. The 9 tails chakra holds a lot of chakra, so this is going to take a while for me to drain Naruto of his chakra. 

If I take his chakra and the 9 tails, it will be too much for me to handle. But, how can I resist? His chakra is too great~ "Akina. We're going now." Kakashi taps on the window, alarming me. "Come on." He holds out his hand to me. He's doing this as if it's prince and princess. 

Gross. 

Grabbing his hand, Kakashi pulls me out of the room and sets me on his back. {He's suddenly the caring parent.} I think to myself as Kakashi jumps onto the roof of his house. Once there, Sasuke is present. "Looks like the boy is finally out of his coma. Heh. And here I thought you weren't going to make it." I joke while getting down from Kakashi's back. 

"Hm." Sasuke grunts and turns his head away. "Does she really have to be here for this? I thought she was suppose to stay locked up like an animal." 

"We got jokes now, do we?" I smirk. "Let's see who has the last laugh once I kick your sorry ass, Uchiha." 

"Alright, enough." Kakashi sighs. "Nobody is fighting nobody. The deal is I'm going to be training Sasuke while you sit and watch. Can I trust you to not run off while I'm training him, Akina?" Kakashi looks at me. 

"Sure." I shrug my shoulders while throwing my hands behind my head. 

"Good. Now, let's go." 

"Wait, we're not going to be training in the training grounds?" I question. 

"Of course not. I had another place in mind. Let's go." With that said, Kakashi picks me up bridal style and we're off. 

"Hey!" I shout as he does this. 

Kakashi leads the way and we end up in a rocky area. I don't think I've bee here before. Is this where Kakashi is going to train Sasuke? So be it. 

As Kakashi began his training with Sasuke, I sat near a rock. I wish I could take part in this training. But, that would result to taking the Uchiha's chakra. Hmm... "Dark Art: Duplicate." I smirk and a clone of me appears behind the rocks I'm sitting against. 

~Akina's Clone's P.O.V. ~ 

Just momentarily. I can only keep this up for 30 minutes. During this time, I can go visit my Darling! 

Sneaking away from Kakashi and Sasuke, I go around the village, trying to locate Naruto. Luckily, I found him in the woods training on his own. What happend to Ebisu? 

I sneak up behind Naruto and whisper in his ear, "Found you, Darling~" 

"Gah!" Naruto panics and turns around. "Oh! Hey, Akina!" He smiles. "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Kakashi while he was training Sasuke." 

"I snuck away to see you!" I smile at him. "You're alone out here. What happened to Ebisu?" 

"You won't believe it! Some guy with white hair on a toad slammed him to the ground and now he's out cold! I'm trying to look for him." 

"So, you weren't out here training? You were looking for the person who knocked out your trainer? I believe that." 

"Have you seen someone like that around?" 

"I can't say that I have. Sorry." I shrug my shoulders, then smirk. "How about I train you?" 

"You mean it?!" Naruto looks at me with shock. 

"Mhm." I nod. "Just you and me." 

"Alright! You're the best, Akina! When do we start?" 

"Right now." I smirk again and start attacking, pulling out a kunai in the process. He is quick to take out his own kunai and clash it with mine. "Good. Your reflexes are on point. Let's see how long you can keep up." I smirk once more and Naruto and I begin to battle. 

25 minutes later, we are running through the forest. Naruto is chasing me, trying to tag me. I dodge every time he gets close to me, laughing while shouting, "You can be faster than that, can't you!? Pick up the pace, Darling!" 

The moment I turn around, he is close to me nd he ends up tackling me to the ground. "I gotcha!" He smirks in victory. 

"Darling, you pervert." I smirk.

"What?" 

"Look at the position we're in. If you wanted to have your way with me, all you had to do was ask~" I giggle and Naruto realizes the situation we're in. He blushes and quickly gets off me. "Hahaha!" I laugh and sit up. 

"Sorry!" Naruto is blushing. 

"It's okay. I heard that humans tend to be a little pervy." I giggle and suddenly, Naruto collapses while holding his chest. I turn to him with an unimpressed look and walk over to him. "What's wrong?" I kneel in front of him. 

"My chest... It hurts..." He grunts. I unzip his jacket and see a black marking appearing on his chest. So, it's finally beginning to take effect. 

"You're dying..." I say with disappointment. "The rumors about me tell that nobody can fight with me more than a 3rd time. In this case, it'll be the second time. Back at the land of waves, you and I fought together against Zabuza and Haku... If you don't want to die, you should stay away from me." 

"What? But-" 

"If you value your life, you shouldn't fight with me or be near me anymore. Looks like this is the part where we finally reach an end." I begin to walk away, but Naruto shouts, 

"Wait!" He grabs my wrist, causing me to turn to him. "I don't want to stop seeing you. You're my friend..." Naruto looks at me with hurt in his eyes. 

"You will die if you fight with me for a 3rd time. Therefore, you should keep your distance from me." I warn him. 

"No. I won't stop fighting with you. I'm don't know what's going on with what's happening right now, but I want to keep fighting with you. I want to keep being around you. And I can't get you out of my head..." 

"Oh?" I walk closer to him and place my fingers on the black markings. "You're asking for death if you continue to be around me. Nobody has survived after fighting with me for the 3rd time. So, if you want off this ride, now's your chance?" I move my face closer to his. "What will it be?" 

"I will continue to fight with you. No matter what." He gives me a look of confidence and determination. My eyes widen at his answer as a smirk makes its way on my lips.

"Kukuku~ Hahahaha! Hahahahahaha!" I begin to laugh while twirling around. He has no idea how happy this makes me feel! 

I'm so happy, Darling!~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~