Chapt. 44: We Finally Found You

~Akina's P.O.V.~

It began to rain where Ritsu and I were. We've been traveling for days now ever since we left Orochimaru's hideout. Ritsu and I took shelter in a cave until the rain had let out. Ritsu slept while I stood at the entrance of the cave, watching the rain. 

While Ritsu slept, I decided to go out on my own for a bit, because I could tell that something was going on. A fight was happening. 

I walked a few miles away from the cave and saw a fight between one of the Akatsuki members and somebody else. They were wearing the black cloaks with red clouds on them. 'Him...' I look at the Akatsuki member. 

Blue skin, features of a shark, and a bandaged sword. I feel like I've met him before. I remember meeting him somewhere. He looks like he's ready to fight. But, where is his partner. Akatsuki members travel in pairs. 

I look around to locate his partner and see him sitting near a cliff. Because his back is turned to me, I can't see his face. 

I watched the fight between the Akatsuki member and the random stranger. As I watched, the random stranger had a tail appear behind him. Is he also a tailed beast?

The fight didn't last long and the Akatsuki member won. I decided to leave before I get caught and thought it would be best to tell Ritsu that the Akatsuki are not too far out. 

When I returned to the cave, Ritsu was already awake. "Where were you?" He asks me. I don't answer him. Instead, I look outside the cave, giving him a hint where I had went. "They're out there, aren't they? The Akatsuki." 

I nod my head. 

"Then, let's get a moving on." Ritsu grabbed his stuff and walked out of the cave with me following behind. 

~Sakura's P.O.V.~

Kakashi-Sensei separated us in groups of 3 with his Ninja Hounds. I was paired up with Shiba and Bisuke. "So, we're suppose to be looking for Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha, or this girl, Akina? Man, it's been ages since I've seen her. Last time I saw her was at the Land of Waves, defeating Zabuza Momochi." Bisuke recalls as he walks along side me. 

"How are you going to feel when you see this girl again, Sakura? She was on your team, right?" Shiba asks me. 

"She was..." I reply, looking down at the ground as we walk. I remember everything that happened between Akina and me. "Akina was a complete monster who was only using Naruto. I've heard the rumors about her and what she can do. Honestly, I don't think it's a good idea to be going after Akina. She almost took Naruto's chakra again, and almost his life the last time we encountered her." 

"You really don't like this chick, do ya? What did you two do, have a cat fight or something?" Bisuke chuckles. 

"Of course I don't like her because she was using Naruto! She was using all of us..." I glare. Naruto shouldn't be going back to her. After what she did to him... She could do the same thing again when we find her.