Chapt. 72: I Will Never Forget You, Where Do I Go From Here?

{Naruto's P.O.V.} 

"It's time to bring her back." Hagoromo smirks and claps his hands together. A puff of smoke appears in front of us to reveal Akina sitting on her knees with her eyes closed. She's back to normal! 

Hagoroma explained to us that it was his sons that transferred their chakra into her to have her be equally matched to Kaguya. Now that she's back, she's back to normal. But, she is injured...

"Akina!" I run over to her and kneel in front of her. "Hey! Akina!" I shake her by her shoulders, trying to wake her up. 

She weakly opens her eyes and looks at me, then smiles. "Darling..." 

"Akina...!" I smile back. Thank goodness. Akina blinks and looks behind me, and her eyes widen. 

"Obito!" She shouts and stumbles her way over to him. "Obito! Wake up! I did it! I beat her! Everything is going to be all right now!" Akina shakes him and glares when he's not moving. "Hey! Obito, wake up! Come on! Wake up! Obito!" 

"I'm sorry, child." Hagoromo frowns at her. "His body took too much damage. We couldn't save him... He's gone..." 

"No! I can heal him!" Akina shakes her head and places her hand on Obito's chest, but she coughs up blood, then covers her mouth. "I can still save him...! I have to...!" She tears up and places both of her hands on Obito's chest. "Come on! Wake up! Obito! Please!... You can't be dead..." 

"It was no use, Akina..." I walk over to her and place my hand on her right shoulder from behind. "I tried to save him, but he wasn't responding. We all tried... I'm sorry." 

"No!" Akina shouts and shakes my hand off her shoulder. "You aren't dead! You're not!" She begins to weakly beat on Obito's chest as she tears up. "You aren't going to leave me here! You said we would create a better world together! You told me you weren't ever going to let me go! I want us both to stay by each other's side because it was you who showed me the way! You taught me the difference of this world that can be fixed! You walked beside me and never let go of my hand! Not once! You protected me from so much and made sure I was safe! It was you! You saved me and kept me by your side through everything! You never left my side! You were always there! Despite what you've done, I never turned my back on you! I promised to be by your side no matter what! I made a vow to you that I would go with you everywhere you went! So don't you dare go back on your promises and leave me here! I need you here with me! Please, don't go! Stay with me! OBITO!!!" 

Akina cried out and cried on Obito's chest. All of us frowned at the pain she was in right now. Even Kakashi-Sensei was crying because he had lost a friend. There was nothing we could to heal her pain this time. 

{Akina's P.O.V.} 

I lifted my head from Obito's chest and stared into his lifeless eyes. I cup his cheek in my hand as my tears fell onto his face. "Of all the money that ere I had... I spent it in good company...
And all the harm that ere I've done, alas it was to none but me...
And all I've done
For want of wit... 
To memory now, I can't recall... 
So fill to me, the parting glass
Goodnight and joy be with you all...